Status: I really like this one, not gonna lie. It's a long story, a lot of chapters. But I'd really love some feedback. :)

Seize The Day.

Jenny gets taken to not only her first Avenged Sevenfold concert, but her very first concert in general on her birthday, courtesy of her best friend Corey. But, when a meet-and-greet with the guys backstage turns into something a little more permanent, everyone's lives are thrown in for a whirl.
Her presence wasn't supposed to be a long-term thing, but after hearing her story and what she'd been through, Johnny couldn't just send her back to the situation that she had come from. But not all of the guys were so understanding. A few of them still have to warm up to the idea of having her around.
One of them however, warms up a bit quicker than the rest. Soon enough, Arin finds himself taking a liking to Jenny, but it's a liking that could very easily go wrong. one false move and their whole fragile dynamic that they have on the tour bus could go up in flames.
It's all about finding a balance between friendship, love, and performing. More secrets are revealed between all of them as time goes on than anyone ever thought imaginable. Pasts are dug up and some things are relived that most would want to just let lie. But skeletons can't stay in the closet forever, and hearts can only be kept tame for so long. It's destined to be an interesting tour for the five guys, not to mention the chance of a lifetime for Jenny.
But the spotlight isn't always as good as it seems to be.
  1. "And This Is Your FIRST Concert?"
    First impressions are everything when meeting new people. But not everyone is always what they make themselves out to be.
  2. "What's Your Story?"
    Listening to someone's past always has a way of making you recall your own. Memories and emotions always creep back to the surface, but the results aren't always ones that we want.
  3. "You Just Seem A Little....Off."
    Opinions are never permanent, and the way people see each other is always changing....always.
  4. "Go For It."
    A crazy excursion with the guys may end up providing a whole new opportunity for a girl who's already thanking her lucky stars.
  5. "A Little Welcoming Ballad"
    Jenny's first concert on stage with the guys. If the concert is nerve-wracking enough, everything that happens afterwards certainly doesn't help.
  6. "They Could Seriously Screw Up..."
    Being around someone all the tiem eventually causes them to start to grow on you. As a friend at least, if not more...
  7. Keep Her?
    Even the best of friendships are put to the test. It hurts, but it does happen.
  8. "But I Love It"
    A little booze can go a long way.
  9. "Everything I Wanted"
    A heart is a terrible thing to waste...
  10. "You Ready?"
    When everything seems like a dream, it's hard to not question it...
  11. "Nothing New"
    And sometimes, even the strongest of us, have to break...
  12. "I'm Always Worrying..."
    Human is all that we can be. And, unfortunately, that means we make mistakes that we can't take back.
  13. "Who's This 'Someone' You Mentioned?"
    New towns every night, new people every day. Some are a little more eye-catching than others...
  14. "Someone's Getting A Little Protective..."
    It's harmless, or so they'll say. But when feelings are involved, it's never that way...
  15. "That just can't happen."
    Everything in life comes down to choices. It's those choices that make us who we are, or who we aren't...
  16. "But It's Everything I've Got."
    It's a bittersweet chance for change.
  17. "That's Not The Way It Works..."
    It's hard to see how badly things can go, until they do...
  18. "Don't Even Think About It."
    No matter what happens, people always need to come to terms with what they've done, and the holes that they've dug themselves into.
  19. “Good Luck Out There.”
    Even when things seem at their best, there's always a flaw. Nothing is perfect, even in paradise.
  20. "I Thought I Was Getting Better With It, But Apparently Not"
    Memories can be the worst,, yet best thing for a lost soul, it's all on how you look at them.
  21. "It's What I'm Here For"
    When it comes right down to it, it's all about what you want, and what you're willing to fight for.