Status: Active :D

Planning My Love Life

Chapter 3

*Two weeks later*

This last few weeks have been crazy, but I finally have everything ready for the event, and today I’m going dress shopping with Benneh. He has been strangely affectionate this last few days, but I guess he just wants me to feel better. Also, I still need a date. Maybe I’ll get a cardboard man, since I can’t flirt even if my life depended on it, or maybe a mannequin, at least it could be more life-like, I don’t know.
I could ask Ben, but I’m not so sure I can ask him out, so I’ll leave that matter for later.
We both agreed to meet in Starbucks so we could have a cup of coffee and then he’d take me in his (super awesome and fantastic) Jaguar.
I bring along a notebook and a pen in case I get any ideas. You never know when this genius may have an epiphany!
“You just can’t leave work alone, can you, Rory dear?” he plants a smile while saying that to me. I giggle before replying and he does the same.
“Maybe it’s work that can’t leave me alone.”
“You’ve been awfully busy lately, you can’t work this much. You need to get a time off or some day I’ll find you walking onto walls.” He keeps on driving, but I can
sense his worries on his expression. I admit that I may be overdoing it, but damn, I’m just one short bit!
“I know! Now that you’ve mentioned it, I actually bumped into someone a while ago.” Now that I remind myself of it, I feel like I didn’t apologise to that person
properly. It was Awkward enough for me to start blushing.
“Did you know him or her?”
“I don’t think I did, he was tall, a bit pale, dark curly hair, blue or green eyes. He looked familiar.” I was getting confused, those eyes were a real mess to
describe, and I couldn’t even tell if they were either blue or green!
“That rings a bell, but it could be anyone, really…” I sense that Benny boy will think of this later, I really don’t know why.
We’d have to drop by Spencer Hart for his outfit and Polyvore for my dress, and it will take loads of time because I’ve never actually went dress shopping, mom
used to do it for me, I just made the sacrifice of wearing whatever she brought home.
Benedict looked charming, as always, in his suit, It was actually one he already worn, but it was adapted to a formal event.
He chose the same outfit he wore at the Harper’s Bazar photoshoot, with a short dark blue military coat, but instead of jeans he switched to dress pants and added
some leather boots. He never liked to overdo it when it came to this sort of events, but the secret also lies in his hair! How does he do that?
I never expected saying this, but I like shopping with a man, well if he is like Benedict I mean.
The tailors are amazing and we always have a great time. Laughing about his previous fashion wrecks, like the velvet suit (even though he made it look good).
Once he was satisfied with his outfit, he drove me to “my” store.
He’s a fast shopper but when it came to me, time flew by. Dress after dress, the choices weren’t really pleasing me. I didn’t want to wear a gown, since I’m so
short, and no matter how much I tried it would look like an expensive sheet.
“Rory, dear, don’t stress!” I was over the millionth dress and he is almost laughing, I guess he was still picturing me in that ridiculous ruffled dress. God, why
did I even try that on?
“Just try these, you’re a bit short, maybe something shorter will look better on you.” He’s a real sweetie, I was looking at a grim situation and he made it better.
Maybe it wasn’t such a bad idea to let him chose something for me.
When I was about to give up, Ben came up to me with a beautiful red dress that wasn't too short and didn't have show too much. That man knew me too well.
I tried it on and it was perfect, it fitted in all the right places. When I got out of the dressing room, Benneh didn't say anything, he just stared at me and before
I knew it, he walked up to me and placed his hand on my cheek.
"Wow, you look beautiful." I blushed and looked down, but he made me look at him and his face was getting closer to mine. What? No!
This isn't right. Disaster was about to happen, but the employee showed up and cleared her throat. The whole situation just became awkward, what was that all about?
Ben just stepped back a bit awkwardly and I just smiled at her.
"Miss Rory, how do you like that dress?"
"I-I love it, thank you." I replied slightly nervous.
After changing back to my normal clothes, we went to pay for my dress and Ben offered to pay for it.
"No, I can't accept that. I'll pay for it." He didn't listen to me and paid anyway, I guess I’ll have to pay him back somehow.
When we left the store, Ben had his arm around me like nothing happened and he asked me if he could take me home since it was my day off anyway.
The ride home was really awkward, this didn't normally happen between us. I was looking out the window and ended up slamming my head on it, the hell is wrong with me?
Ben turned up the music and Muse was on, and he actually started singing and I joined him. He just smirked and kept looking at the road.
Few minutes later, I was home. I lived in the centre of London, which was pretty nice.
We said our goodbyes and I walked up to my apartment. Turning the Tv on, I almost had an heart attack. The Avengers trailer was on and I recognized someone there.
The guy I "met" before was Tom Hiddleston? Are you kidding me? I ran into LOKI? Just my luck, pissing off the gods is never a good idea. It could have been anyone, but nooooo. It had to be him. My life just keeps getting better!
I decided to call Ben, because he was great friends with Tom, and ask him for his number so I could at least try to fix this and apologize properly.
Ben didn't like the idea too much, because "Tom was always really busy". Yeah, right. Ben, Ben, you need to find better excuses. I called Tom immediately; I would never have the courage to apologize in person, so I guess this is the right way to do it.
After a few seconds, someone answered:
T- Hello?
R- Ermm.... Hi, Mr. Hiddleston....
T- Sorry, Who am I talking to?
R- Oh, I'm the girl who bumped into you a while ago. The folder loaded one.
T- Ehehehehehe, oh really? How did you get my number darling? Have you been stalking me???
R- Haha, no, Benedict Cumberbatch gave me your number, I'm great friends with him.
T- I see. May I ask why are you calling me?
R- I...I just wanted to say sorry. Because I left and didn't even give an explanation, that wasn't very nice.
T- Darling, you didn't have to bother with that. Stuff like that happens, it's not like I'm mad at you anyway, ehehe.
R- Well, good to know! Sorry for disturbing you, Mr. Hiddleston. Nice talking to you.
And I hung up. My brain is seriously damaged. I didn't say bye or anything. Facepalm. I'll just go hide in a corner now.
A few seconds later, my phone buzzed. I looked up at the screen and I swear that my eyes were so wide that they could just fall.
"First you bump into me, then you don't even say bye. That's not very nice sweetie. I think I’ll be needing an official apology…xx.”
I looked at my phone terrorized, this cannot be happening! First the super weird situation at Polyvore and now I’m a total cavewoman to Tom Hiddleston? How am I supposed to live?!