Status: Active :D

Planning My Love Life

Chapter 8

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly, I was busy as hell with the last details for the party. When you think everything is ready, something always comes up! (Usually bad things, because of reasons)
Amanda texted me saying that we should meet up tomorrow morning to get ready for the party, and I gladly accepted. I was never good with dressing up, cus I'm an HERMIT.
At around 6pm I left the building and walked home, Benneh said he would come by to have coffee with me so we could catch up. I took a quick shower and decided to wear shorts and one of my band shirts.
When the door bell rang, I was making coffee and some toasts. I opened the door and there was Benneh smiling:
"Hello hun, how are you?"
"I'm good, and you? How's Amanda? Come in!" I replied, while hugging him.
"Oh, she's great. She told me you two were meeting tomorrow, sounds like a great idea. My two favourite girls need to look perfect." Holy Mother of Cuteness, I’m melting!
Benneh sat down on my couch and I went to grab the toasts and coffee, placing it on the table.
"Soooooooooo, what’s up with Hiddles?" he smirked at me, that bastard and his smirk!
"Hiddles? Since when do you call him Hiddles?" I giggle at it.
"Everyone does! Give me an answer." Damn I can’t dodge this bullet!
"Well, we went to have lunch today, it was pretty cool, he's a nice guy." I said, concentrating on my toast and not looking at him.
"Dun Dun Dun, you just had your first date! The first date of many to come, I can tell" he said, taking a sip of his coffee as I almost spit mine out.
"That's not..." my phone buzzed, interrupting our conversation. I grabbed it and noticed I had a new message.

“Loved our little "date", hopefully we can do it again soon”.
Tom xx

Oh my Lord, it was a date! I immediately felt myself blushing. God, this man makes me look like a fool! He needs to stop being perfect. Benneh just started laughing:
"I see… a message from Tom. You just give yourself away with that face." Not the face! Damn I can be so obvious some times.
"Shut up, you evil man."
"NEVER! You will have to put up with me until we're old, so... get used to it" I sat on the couch, grabbed a pillow and hid my head in shame. It was a freaking date…
We spent the next hour talking about him and Amanda and also about the filming of Sherlock. At around 9pm he said that he should get going since he was having an early morning tomorrow.
When he was about to leave, he looked at me and said: "Promise me you won't be nervous tomorrow! You'll do great and everything will be perfect!"
"Thank you Benneh" we hugged and he left.
I suddenly remember the message Tom sent me, and I thought it would be rude not to answer, since I've already been rude enough to him, so I decided to text him:

Same here, it was a lot of fun :)
Good night.
xx

*The next day*

The alarm rang and I just punched it. Did I tell you I'm always in a GREAT mood in the morning? Well, now you know it. Getting up like a zombie, I tried to fix breakfast but I ended up having really hot milk and out of date cereals. Awesome way to start the day! Woohoo! Guess I'll have breakfast outside today.
After having a shower and getting dressed, I texted Amanda asking if she wanted to have breakfast first. She said we would meet at the coffee shop down the street, so I grabbed my bag and left.
When I got there, she was already sitting on a table, so I walked up to her:
“Morning Manda.”
“Morning Ro, ready for today?”
“Yeah, I think so…” What kind of question is that? I’m a hermit! It’s like asking a crab how does it feel like to be naked without their shell! HELP!
The waiter came up to our table so we ordered our coffee, we made a bit of small talk about usual stuff like work and family matters, and in a bit we were ready to go. First we had to get our hair fixed, so we decided to go to an hairdresser and then we would come to my house to get dressed.

*Two hours later*

We were finally at my house, hair CHECK, nails CHECK. Now we just need to get dressed in those beautiful dresses we bought. If mine still fits! Cus I’m kind of becoming a fat ass. Dear God, please let the dress fit and not rip in the middle of the event!!
“Mandaaaaaaa, help me with my zippeeerrr! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” I screamed from my bedroom.
“God woman, calm down! You’re becoming a diva.” She said, smiling at me and fixing my zipper.
I looked at myself in the mirror and for once I felt like a really did look beautiful, the dress was perfect. Manda also looked fantastic, and I have to admit I can’t wait to see the boys. They will probably kill us with their beauty, but that’s an obvious fact… I can totally feel my ovaries getting ready to explode!
Manda started giggling and looking at her phone, so I asked her what was up. Benneh had texted her saying that he couldn’t wait to see her, and that he already missed her. AWWWWWW, the cuteness! I need a man like that! But I always get the crazy homeless ones. It’s a fact, I’m a crazy people magnet.
I checked my clock and it was already 4pm. Oh god, Tom was coming to pick me up at 5pm, I’m gonna die! Benneh came to get Amanda a while ago, he was hypnotized when he saw her, it was adorable.
Now all I can think about is if Tom will think the same…wait what?! Ok Rory, calm down, you got 1 hour to calm down…chill out, it’ll be like ripping a band-aid. A huuuuuuge band-aid. All I need is a distraction that doesn’t mess my hair, make-up, dress, in short: all of me!
Watching TV would make me relax a bit, if there was someone not about the Bafta’s on! God, if something goes wrong, all of the headlines will have my name on it! I’ll be doomed!!

*45 minutes later*

Tom arrived in an amazing black car, a Porshe I think. Damn he’s got style! And I spy with my eye something in a black and sexy tuxedo walking in the building to pick me up! Holy mother panda I’m nervous! Keep it cool, Rory, you look amazing!
Suddenly the doorbell rings and I turn to the door but I didn’t open it right away.
“In a minute!!” Yeah, make the man think I’m still getting ready, genius! I’m making Tom Hiddleston wait! Just get to the door!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long to update, school work got in the way :(