Status: DONE!

My Daughters

Another Day, Another Death

Everyone dies. It’s a fact about life. You live for your time and then you’re dead. That went my daughters come into the question. O do you know them, you should. But don’t worried you’ll meet them soon. Everyone does. I have a story to tell you about my three most important daughters: Ash, Willow and Stephanie. That’s the name you… human have giving them. They’re the most important Angel of Deaths: Age, War and Sickness. They were the first three of my daughters to be created.

The angels where created by god to deal with Eve and Adam. A year after the couple was made leave the Garden, Eve became sick. God relies that he hadn’t done anything for when this happen. He made three girls. They tried to kill Eve but Adam attacked them. They failed and died. They were left in a limbo. God was lazy so he brought them back. They were changed. They had first being normal girl, but limbo had affected them.

The first to come back was Ash. She had being tanned with green eyes and blonde hair and was 20 year old, now she had pale skin that had covered in winkers. They sometimes fainted when she was taking people up but always came back. Her eyes had change to the eyes of an old woman. Her hair was to her shoulder and was white.

Stephanie was next; she had looked like her sister and was 18. Her skin now had a green undertone and her eyes where milk white. Her hair was purple and was contently falling out.

Willow was the last to come. She had being the same as the other two and was 14 years old. When she had come back, her hair was blood hair and was very short. Her eyes where hazel and her arms where covered in scars. They all had a pair of black, feathered wings.

The next day Eve and Adam died. God relies that he had made monsters, so I was created: their master. More were created and soon we had a family. All girls. We did our job and where happy, well some of us where. I’ll tell you about what a day was for one of the. The worst day of her life so far.

June 6th, 1944 or D-Day

Willow’s POV:
I ran down to the great hall pulling my black dress on. ‘You’re cutting it close,’ Stephanie said, in a mocking tone. I stuck out my tongues at her as Ash walked in. ‘Morning,’ she said, her voice full of sorrow. ‘What’s wrong,’ I asked, worried. ‘You got a huge job today,’ she said to me and handed me a piece of paper. I unfolded it and read it. I collapsed to the floor and they rushed over to be. ‘You ok,’ they asked at the same time. I nodded and stood up. I walked back to the door and turned to look at them. ‘It going to be a long day,’ I said. I walked along the corridor and into the teleport report. I stood on the platform and nodded at the shade standing at the control panel. They entered the info and spent me on my way.

I blinked and I was on a beach. There were dying men all around me. Somewhere standing and shouting, others where on the floor crying for their loved ones and more still where died. I walked a lot the beach and waited for my first target. I didn’t have to wait long. Three men ran along the beach and got to safety. One of them who was the leaded turned around and screamed ‘Jake come on.’ Another man who was standing beside protection started to run over to them. Time slowed down for me. I saw the bullet being fired from the machine gun and hit ‘Jake’ in stomach. He collapsed to the ground. The first man screamed ‘Jake!’ He tried to run over to his friend but the others held him back. Another man went over to Jake as the leaded screamed ‘Let me go Frank, he’s my little brother.’ Frank shook his head and said ‘You’ll get him as well, Bill agrees.’

He turned to Bill as he started to nod. I walked over to Jake and the medic. Jake gasped and whispered ‘there’s a…’ The medic was talking over him saying ‘Your going to be fine,’ over and over again. Jake gaped and stopped breathing. His brother stopped screamed and stared at him. The medic threw down the first aid kit in angry. He heard a scream and saw another man get hit. He ran over to him and tried to save him.

The leader’s eyes filled with tears as he whispered ‘Jake… no.’ Frank mouth fell open and said ‘Matt, there was nothing…’ He was intruded by Matt screaming ‘don’t you said ANYTHING. I could have being with him… but you stopped me.’ I turned away from the fighting friends and bended beside Jake’s dead body. Out of my pocket, I pulled a tin box. I opened it and inside was a black dust. I dripped my fingers into the power. I draw one of the symbols of death onto his forehead. The light around me fainted and turned black. The world was a mix of black and grey. The only thing that was white was Jake’s body and me. His eyes opened and he gasped. He jumped up and looked at me. ‘Who are you?’ he asked. Before I could answer he asked ‘Where I’m I?’

I sighed and said ‘I’m sorry but you’re…’ He looked behind me and yelled ‘Matt!’ He ran to where the leader had being. He was smiling as he reached him. ‘I’m ok, I don’t how but I am…’ he started and then looked at his brother. His brother was crying. He stood up and ran over the ledge. ‘Matt wait,’ Jake called out and try to follow him but I stopped him. ‘I’m sorry,’ I said but your dead.’ He turned to look at me, with tears in his eyes. ‘But how?’ he ask and I explained ‘You were shot and dead… so I had to take you away.’ ‘What’s your name?’ he asked and I smiled. ‘I’m Willow,’ I said and he looked at me ‘who are you?’ he asked. ‘I’m one of the Angels of Death, for War exactly,’ I said and he nodded.

‘How much time do I have left?’ he said and I bit my lip. ‘About a minute,’ I said and he nodded. After a silence I said you’ll come back.’ ‘When?’ he asked and I thought for a seconds ‘In about 60 years,’ I replied and he nodded. A white light appeared over him. He looked up into it and said his last words ‘thanks for a good last minute.’ The light took him and I replied ‘Welcome.’ The lights disappear and I was standing in the battlefield again. I sighed and looked to the heavens. ‘This is my life,’ I thought ‘Need to end it.’

A few hours later I was finished. As the last poor soul was raised into his judgement, I walked into the light with him. I blinked and I was in the room I had left a few hours ago. My older sisters were waiting for me but I pushed past them. I quickly walked to my room, with tears dripping from my eyes. I hated my life and I wanted to stop it. I opened my room door and went in, locking it as went. My room was bare, with only a bed and a desk. I walked to the desk and opened one of the drawers. In it was a knife. Its blade was silver with a red tips and the hilt was gold with engravings.

I sat on my bed with it to my chest. ‘I wouldn’t do that,’ a voice said. I gasped and looked down as my feet saying ‘father how did you…’ ‘It doesn’t matter how but I know if you did that I wouldn’t be happy.’ He grabbed the knife out of my hand and placed it on the desk. He then walked back over to me and slapped me.

I fell onto the bed and squeezed my eyes shut, as he jumped on me. He started to straddle and I know what was going to do. He was going to love me but not in the good way. ‘Please father, please,’ I started but received a slap for my words. ‘Look at me,’ he said; I could hear the smile on his face. I didn’t at first I was got another slap. I opened my eyes and looked into his face. He was face with black hair, hazel eyes and a cute nose. He looked like he was in his early twenty. He was wearing a white t-shirt, black jeans, green shoes and a black belt which he was now unclipping. ‘Please I promise I will never will,’ I was silence this time by him locking his mouth onto mine. My mouth was opening and his tongue decided to pay a visit. He grabbed my hand with his and placed them above my head. He pinned them there with his left why’ll until unbuttoning my dress with the other. I felt the tears I had being crying early be renewed.

I felt some sharp in my neck. I gasped as I relies he was biting it. I yelled and he bit hard, cause it to bleed. I squeezed my eye shut as he whispered if you yell, I slit your throat.’ I nodded and I heard him pull down his fly. My jaw locked as he pulled off my dress and his clothes and raped me, for the hundred time. He finished a few minute later and got dressed. I was staring at the ceiling, naked trying not to cry in front of him‘You can stay in here today,’ he said. I blink he was gone. I never the door was lock but I didn’t care. I wriggled under the bed covers and sobbed myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) The Rape scene was the first one o very wrote.... that why its sucks (no punt intended)

What'ca think???

Comment would rock