Rebel Love Song

Hes Dead...?

Andy's PoV

Here I go. I'm going to walk right in that class room and do it. I'm going to tell him. I have enough time, don't I? Approximately 3 minutes before the bell rings, that should be enough time. Right...? I thought to myself, standing outside the door of my first class of the day. History. C'mon, you're stalling Andy. Just go in and tell him! I took in a deep breath and walked into the room. The guys were sitting in their usual spots, talking. CC was going on and on about the band. (Did I mention I'm in a band? No? Whatever, you'll figure it out soon enough) Jake, Jinxx and Ashley all had large smiles on their faces when I sat down in my spot beside Jake.

"What did I miss..." I said slowly, raising an eyebrow at the four who stared at me.

"So... Andy... are you busy on Friday night...?" CC asked.

"I don't think so... why?"

"We may or... may not have... gotten a gig..." He grinned.

"Woah... what?! An actual one?! When?! Where?!" So many questions flooded through my mind at the moment, causing me to forget about my original goal for the day.

"Calm down Andy..." Ashley laughed. That laugh... that beautiful laugh... "Friday night, 10 pm, at a party, and yes. An actual one."

"Supposed to have at least 50 people there." Jinxx shrugged. "But its better than nothing!" Jake opened his mouth to say something but the teacher picked that time to start the class.

"Okay, quiet down everyone. Today we'll be discussing..." the teacher went on and on and on and ON about some historical battle that I could care less about.

"As I was about to say..." Jake turned to me and whispered. "We're supposed to be the headlining band. Its going to be awesome, dude."
"YES!" I said a little louder than intended. The teacher stopped the boring lecture and the whole class turned around to look at me.

"Do you have something to share with the class Mr. Biersack?" He frowned.

"Uh... nope. No, I'm good. Carry on..." I blushed and he continued on.

By the time the class had ended, and 2nd period had started I was already telling myself off in my mind.

'You idiot! You didn't do it! You chickened out AGAIN! you better tell him soon! or it'll be too late and he'll be taken."

I kept doing that the whole hour, and as I exited the class room I saw Ashley standing by his locker alone. I decided to go over and keep him company.

"Hey Ash! Whats up?" I waved and walked over, trying to stay calm.

"Oh, Hey Andy!" He smiled. "Actually nothing much... I was gonna skip the rest of the day. Wanna come?"

"When have I ever passed up an offer to skip." I laughed.

"Touche... Well, lets hurry before the bell rings." He said and we left the school building together. Just then I received a text from my mom.

'hey honey, I have something that you should know...
early this morning your... your grandfather passed away. The funeral is on Saturday.

~ xo Mom xo"

I dropped the phone and collapsed to my knees. Ashley turned.

"Hey Andy, I was thinking-" He stopped when he turned, seeing me on my knees staring at the phone laying separate from me. "Andy... Andy whats wrong... Are you okay?!" He rushed over and picked up the phone. My gaze remained staring at the place my phone was. "Oh my gosh... Andy..." he put the phone back down and hugged me.

"He... He's dead... My grandpa is dead Ashley..." I whispered, squeezing my eyes shut I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Its okay Andy... It's going to be okay... Lets get you back home..." He put and arm around my shoulders and helped me up, leading me in the direction of my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Andy D: Right? Okay. Read chapter 2. xD