Rebel Love Song

Keep It Down

Ashleys POV

The wedding had been over for a few hours, and Andy and I had been laying on the hotel bed, just resting. Andy reached over and picked up the Television remote and turned on the TV to watch some cartoons. Batman wasn't on, so he settled on watching Adventure Time. I smiled as he cuddled closer to me and put an arm around his shoulders. Soon Andy sat up in the bed and examined me briefly, smirking. He leaned over and placed a soft kiss on my lips, which I returned happily. Andy smiled and crawled on top of me, and kissed me again, this time staying there to deepen the kiss.
I smirked and pulled him down closer, slipping my tongue into his mouth, as he did the same. My hands traveled up his shirt as he parted from the kiss to trail small kisses down my neck, resting his lips on my collar bone.
"Marking me?" I laughed softly. Andy grinned and sucked slowly on my collar bone. I closed my eyes and laid my head back onto the bed, letting my fingers absentmindedly play with a piece of Andys hair. Andy lifted his head and admired the purple mark on my skin and smiled as he sat up again to get off the bed.
"Where are you going?" I raised an eyebrow as he stood up.
"Just getting some water." He shrugged and walked to the small hotel room kitchen, swaying his hips. I rolled my eyes and laughed as I reclined back on to the bed.
"I'm baaaaack" Andy sang softly as he made his way back over to the bed, still swaying his hips. I smirked shifted my position as Andy got on to the bed to kiss me again. My hands began to travel down to rest on his hips, before grinding up against him, earning a soft moan from his lips. I smirked as I felt him grow harder, and began to slide off his jeans, along with his boxers. Andy kicked them off somewhere in the room and grinned at me as he threw off my jeans and boxers as well. He made a hand motion, telling me to flip over and I did so gladly. He positioned himself and suddenly thrust into me.
I let out a startled moan as Andy continued to thrust, harder each time he went in.
"Andy!" I screamed, signaling he had found the right spot. Andy began aiming for that specific spot now each time, moving faster. I gripped the bed sheets tightly and bit my lip to refrain from letting out loud moans.
"A-Andy... I'm c-close.." I mumbled.
"Me t-too..." He said in return. After a few more, I came, shortly after Andy and he pulled out of me and collapsed beside me.
"That was great..." I said breathlessly. Andy nodded slolwy in agreement as he reached over to kiss my cheek gently.
"Hey Ash?" he said softly.
"Yeah Andy?"
"I love you." he whispered and rested his head on my chest.
"I love you more."
"Whatever." He giggled quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
.____________________.

No one judge me. That is THE VERY FRIST sex scene i've ever written so i'm really bad at it >.< I'm scared to see what you guys say to be honest ._.

Okay. (//.\\)

By the way: ._. last Saturday, I met my biggest hero (one of them) Jordan Mark Witzigreuter of The Ready Set <3 <3 <3 hes so short and adorable and awkward and okay I'll shut up now.

Title credit: Not The American Average -- Asking Alexandria