Rebel Love Song

Give Me Names And What They Said. Oh How Could They Hurt You.

Andys POV
---TIME LAPSE TO A WEEK LATER---
"Ash?" I called out.
"Yeah?" He looked up from his phone.
"I'm gonna go out for a smoke. I'll be back in a few." I smiled, grabbing my cigarette pack and a lighter.
"As much I dislike the idea of you still smoking, okay." he laughed and kissed my lips softly. "See ya later." He smiled and waved as I shut the door behind me.
I looked around and began to walk down the sidewalk of the semi-busy town. I seemed to stick out, but then again why wouldn't I. I was still in full stage make up from our previous show, so of course I'd be standing out.
I finally found a nice little spot outside of a restaurant. to pull out the small pack and light my cancer stick, bringing it to my lips. Blowing out a puff of smoke, I relaxed and smiled at the comforting smell.
Looking up from the cigarette placed in between my fingers, I found a group of 3 boys walking (more like waddling in attempt to keep from losing their pants) across the street towards me. They obviously considered themselves as the cool kids of wherever it is they're from, judging by the smug look on their faces and the pants that sagged almost to their knees, which honestly disgusted me to say the least.
"Hey you!" one of them shouted. I ignored them, and pretended like I didn't hear them. "I said hey!" he growled and I looked up.
"Who me?"
"You're the only one dude wearing make up and faggot clothing." the second one laughed. I raised an eyebrow.
"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I rolled my eyes.
"None of your concern." the third chuckled darkly and threw something at my head.
"What the hell is your problem dude?!" I snarled.
"We don't like emo faggots like you walking our town!"
"I've heard that before." I scoffed.
They continued to throw overused insults at me, along with actual objects, and I continued to laugh and saying they were stupid for thinking I cared, but I only half-believed my own words.
Finally Ashley arrived unexpectedly.
"Hey baby, you've been gone a while. I was getting worried." he frowned and then looked at the three in front of me. "Who are they?"
"baby?!" the middle boy grimaced. "You mean you actually married a guy?! What faggots!"
"Listen here you piece of shit, no one calls my husband a faggot." Ashley snarled and stepped in between us.
"Too late. You're both complete worthless human beings. You don't even deserve to be considered human."
"get out of here before you regret that." Ashleys hands balled into fists.
"Hell, you don't even deserve to live! Kill yourselves and do everyone a favor, why don't you!?" He laughed cockily.
"I SAID SCRAM!" he shouted and the three laughed once more before running off, highfiving eachother as they went. "You okay Andy?"
"Fine.." I nodded and stared at the ground.
"You sure? You don't look fine..." he frowned and grabbed hold of my hand.
"I'm sure, Ash. I'm perfectly fine." I lied and forced a smile. "They're just stupid haters anyways. Why should I care? I could easily kick their ass any day."
"Well... if you say so." he nodded and led me back to the hotel room.

But you know what?
"I'm Fine" is the worlds biggest lie.
♠ ♠ ♠
._.

yeah.

um.

i'm sorry this was a bad chapter. (//.\\)