Rebel Love Song

Wake Up In The Middle Of The Night Scaring The Thought Of Kissing Razors

Ashleys POV

Andy didn't say much the rest of the afternoon. He barely did anything except for stare at the wall or out the window, every now and then he'd absentmindedly play with the ends of his long hair.
"Andy?" I looked over at him.
No answer.
I sighed and walked over. "Andy."
"Huh?" He looked up.
"We're gonna go out to get something eat. Want anything?"
"What? Oh, no. I'm good. Thanks anyways." He shrugged and looked away again.
"Well... okay." I said as I slowly closed the hotel room door. "I don't know whats gotten into him."
"Who, Andy?" Jinxx asked.
"Yeah... ever since he talked to some douchebags earlier today he hasn't said a word." I frowned. "He's just been sitting there staring at nothing."
Jinxx frowned as well and shrugged. "I dunno, man. Maybe he just needs some time. What did they say to him?"
"Well.. the usual stuff you'd hear I guess. Emo, faggot, worthless... you don't think he actually believed them do you?" I bit my lip. Jinxx pressed the elevator button for the first floor and leaned against the wall.
"Its Andy. I mean, hes a tough guy. Like, a really tough guy. But he does have his moments.. you've got to admit." He sighed and walked to the lobby doors once the elevator stopped. "He'll be back to his normal self in no time." He smiled reassuringly and held the door open for me as we exited the hotel.
"I dunno, I'm kinda worried about leaving him up there all alone... We're going out, and CC and Jake are busy playing Halo in their room."
"He'll be fine Ash." Jinxx nodded.
"Well... okay..." I sighed and shoved my hands in my pockets and continued to walk with Jinxx.

Andys POV

When I heard the door click I immediately got up from my spot on the bed and walked over to the mirror. I gripped the sides of the sink in front of me and frowned at my ugly reflection. At least I thought it was ugly. Ashley thought I looked beautiful even at my worst...
The previous events played back in my mind over and over again, the words echoing in my head.
'You don't even deserve to be called human!'
'You actually married a guy?! What a faggot!'
'Just kill yourselves and do everyone a favor.'

Those words wouldn't leave me alone.
Those voices wouldn't shut up.
They kept coming back no matter how many times I kept blocking them out and no matter how hard I tried to keep them out.

I began to scream wildly at myself and threw myself against the wall, sliding down to the ground and curling up into a ball as I began to curse at myself as the tears that stung my cheeks trailed make up with it. The familiar feeling of fear and emptiness such as this brought back so many memories of my highschool experience with bullying and depression. And I remember what had happened in result of that bullying and depression. I stood up and walked back to the bathroom and began digging through the drawers for something just sharp enough to pierce the skin.
Finally I came across a small pair of scissors. They weren't the best option, but I had to make do with what I had. I turned the light off in the bathroom and walked back over to the bed, and rolled up my sleeve. I looked over the flawless wrist, a battle for my sanity raging inside my head, and finally lost all control and the cold metal was up against my skin, about to cut through; then I heard the hotel room door open.

"Andrew Dennis Biersack drop it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooooooooh ;-; dun dun dunnnn

who is ittttttttttt???? hm.

Well i'm still figuring that out too to be honest.
Anywho.

Title Credit: Stay Away From My Friends by Pierce The Veil