Rebel Love Song

Do You Still Love Me, I Am Dying To Know

CC's POV

"Andrew Dennis Biersack drop it." I demanded the minute I opened the door. Andy looked up at me, clearly startled by my sudden outburst, and shakily dropped the small razor. Before he had a second thought about the action, I grabbed it and threw it away; afterwards sitting down my Andy.
"I'm sorry CC... I can't... I don't..." he began, but was interrupted by a series of soft sobs. I sighed and held him close.
"Andy... Andy its okay. I'm not mad..."
"No, but Ashley will be if he ever found out." he looked at me with his tear filled eyes. "He'll probably hate me!"
"Andrew, do you see this ring on your finger?" I asked quietly, holding up his hand and showing him the wedding ring. Andy nodded. "If he loves you enough to claim you as his husband forever, what makes you think he'll hate you for something like this."
"I'm scared CC..."
"Don't be. He texted me when he was in the elevator, so he should be here in 5...4....3.....2....1..." I counted and pointed at the door, and sure enough Ashley emerged into the room.
"Hey guys, Jinxx-" he started but frowned when he saw the tears staining Andys cheek. "Andy? Baby, whats wrong?" He asked and Andy ran to his arms, engulfing him in a hug as he cried into his shoulder.
I stood up, going over to pick up the small pair of scissors from earlier and sighed as I held them up. "I'll let him explain.." I nodded at Andy before exiting the room and going back to my room, seeing Jake talking with Jinxx. "Hey guys?"
"Oh, hey CC. Hows Andy?" Jinxx smiled.
"Woah, hows Andy? What happened?" Jake blinked, confused.
"He's... stressed. Take it easy on him, okay?" I bit my lip and they both nodded, Jake still a bit confused.
"Guysss what happened?" He begged.

Ashley's POV

"I'm so sorry Ash... I'm sorry..." He sobbed.
"Sh.. no Andy... its okay. I'm not mad." I kissed his forehead and wiped a few more stray tears away. "Promise me you won't do it again? For me?"
"I.. I promise..." he choked out breathlessly.
"Good. Now, is there anything you need?" I looked him in his crystal blue eyes.
"Just hold me..." He whispered and rested his head on my shoulder as I cradled him in my arms. I felt his breathing become somewhat steady again, and his muscles relax, calming down again. I hugged him close as I rubbed small circles into his back.
"Hey Ashley...?"
"yes Andy?" I smiled warmly.
"I love you..."
"I love you more." I kissed the tip of his nose.
"No, I love you more." He pouted.
"Nope. I'm sure you don't."
"Well, I do."
"Andy. Hows this. I love you more than I could ever scream." I sang in his ear.
"Did you just use my lyrics against me?" he raised an eyebrow.
"Maybe. But hey, its true." I laughed softly; Andy laughed with me. The sadness in his eyes were gone and they had regained their bright, icy blue color that were filled with life. "Are you hungry or do you want to stay here?"
"Well..." He thought. "Lets go eat. But I'm gonna go change into something comfortable." He finally decided and hopped off my lap. I waited and finally Andy came back in his Batman pajamas, slippers and covered in his Batman blanket.
I couldn't help but giggle at the adorableness of what was in front of me. "You're too adorable Andy."
"I know." He chirped.
"Stop being so freakin cute before I explode from cuteness overload then." I laughed and wrapped and arm around his waist as we walked to Jinxx's room for the food.
"Sorry, no can do." He shrugged.
"Why?" I teased.
"Because its hard work being this cute." He confirmed.
"Is it now?" I laughed.
"Yes. It is." he nodded and opened the door. "Now are we gonna eat or what?" He laughed.
"Alright, alright." I rolled my eyes and went inside the room. Jake eyed Andy curiously.
"What?" He questioned.
"Did something happen?"
"Yes, but I'm not telling you now."
"Why won't anyone tell me what happened?!" He groaned in frustration and flopped face first onto the bed, burying his face in the pillow. CC sat beside him and patted his head.
"There, there Jake. Don't be upset." He joked. "Its okay now."
Jake sat up and rolled his eyes. "You guys are so annoying sometimes."
"We know!" CC laughed and messed up Jakes hair.
I saw Andy cover his mouth with his hand to muffle his laughs as he sat on the other bed beside Jinxx, motioning me to follow.
♠ ♠ ♠
.___.

I had no idea of how I'm supposed to end this chapter.
So erm, yeah.... e.e

Title Credit; One Hundred Sleepless Nights by Pierce The Veil <3