Rebel Love Song

Look what I found.

Ashleys POV

"I know you miss him Andy..." I sighed as I was comforting a weeping Andy. I hated seeing him so upset... it just tore my heart to shreds... not to mention I had a raging headache. Andy looked up, eyes red and puffy, his makeup smeared all over his face. "But crying isn't going to bring him back..."

"I wish I could somehow..." He sniffled. I stood up.

"I'll be right back Andy... okay?" I said heading towards the medicine cabinet in the bathroom to get some Advil. Andy stopped me for a brief second.

"Ashley...?" he whispered.

"yeah?"
"Could you... come to the funeral with me...?"

"Of course Andy." Even though I wasn't facing him I knew he was smiling that wonderfully beautiful smile. "Now I'll be right back." I said and quickly ran to get some Advil to help the headache that was getting worse.

"and I'm back..." I announced as I re-entered Andy's bedroom. Andy smiled as he looked up and saw me. He had stopped crying.

"Hey Ash. Uh, what time is it...?" He asked.

"Its your house Andy. You must have a clock somewhere." I laughed.

"Yeah, but not in here." He shrugged.

"Wow, okay. Its..." I looked down at my watch. "almost 4 pm. Why?"
"I was just wondering if you would want to stay the night?"

"Uh, sure. Just gotta tell my mom, so, i'll be right back. Again..." I said and stepped outside the room to call my mom. Finally, after coming back Andy was grinning widely.

"Uh oh. What happened." I rolled my eyes.

"Look what I found." He sang as he waved a photo in front of my face. It was that picture. THAT picture! Me. Sleeping. In my boxers. He never did tell me how he got that picture though...

"Oh dear god no...Andy... why..." I snatched the picture from him and blushed, shoving it in my back pocket. Andy began laughing wickedly.

"Do you wanna know how I got that picture?" There was an evil spark in his icy blue eyes. He stood up and put his mouth a centimeter away from my ear. "I didn't take the picture." He whispered and i shivered, feeling Andy's hot breath on my neck.

"Wait...what...?"
"I didn't take the picture." He laughed and flopped onto his bed.

"Then who did...?!"

"Your mom." He shrugged. "She thought it was hilarious so she sent it to my mom, and when I found it, I printed it."

"WHAT?!"

"Dude, relax." he chuckled and tossed a notebook at me. "Now c'mon, we have a song order to work on." So i sat beside him. Andy. The boy I've been crushing on for years. I probably should've mentioned that earlier, right? Whatever. Now you know.

"okay... so... what should we start with." I asked, fiddling with the pen.

"Hm... I'm not sure... here. i'm going to go get us something to eat then we'll work, okay?" He said, walking downstairs.

~*TIME LAPSE*~

Finally after a few hours of messing around, talking and figuring out our setlist, we had decided that we should call it a day. the order was

Knives and Pens, We Stitch These Wounds, and a cover of Rebel Yell. Although, if we somehow get extra time we may try one of our new songs. Fallen Angels.

"Hey Andy?" I said knocking on the door of the bathroom.

"What?"
"Hurry up in there. I gotta wash this make up off." I laughed. "You know how long that takes."

"Yeah yeah..." he said, finally getting out.

"Thank you." I sighed and shut the door behind me, taking a wet cloth to clean off the eyeliner. When I finally got all cleaned up, i looked in the mirror one more time. "how could he ever love you..." I frowned at my reflection and rubbed my eyes. Shaking my head, I unlocked the door and walked out.

"Okay, I'm back." I sighed, but there was no answer. I looked over at the bed, where Andy was fast asleep. I felt myself give a little smile. He looked so adorable, all curled up on the bed. Not wanting to disturb the sleeping Andy, I quietly crawled into the bed. "goodnight Andy..." I said and turned off the lamp sitting by the bed. As I closed my eyes I heard some movement. Andy was shifting in his sleep, and you know what happened? He ended up cuddling with me in his sleep. Curled up next to me with his head resting up against my chest. I wasn't complaining though. Instead I embraced the moment that I knew would never happen again and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
D'AWWWWWWWWWWWW SO ADORABLE :3