Rebel Love Song

He has something to tell you

Andy's POV

"...mmm...Ashley..."I turned over in the bed, still half asleep. "Ashley..." I murmered again.

"uh.. i'm right here." My eyes popped open to see a smirking Ashley sitting on my bed.

"HOLY -" I rolled off the bed, bringing the blanket with me. "Ow..."
"So... you were repeatedly saying my name?" Ashley peered over the side of the bed and raised an eyebrow.

"Uh... no I wasn't..." I lied and untangled myself from the blanket. Ashley laughed.
"Sure... I was just hearing someone say my name, that sounded just like you sleep talking?"

"Um, exactly." I confirmed awkwardly as I got up to look in the mirror. "Oh wow... my hair is a mess..." I grumbled and began messing with my major bedhead. Ashley came up behind me and laughed again.

"You look worse than i do."

"Yeah, thanks for the support buddy. Appreciate it." I rolled my eyes and pulled out a black tee shirt and some skinny jeans with a few rips in them. Ashley pulled out a pair of clothes from the bag his mom brought over last night and went into the bathroom to change. I sighed as I got changed and began putting on some eyeliner.

"I need to tell Ashley soon..." I said to myself, not expecting him to be right behind me.

"Tell me what?" He raised an eyebrow.

"NOTHING!" i screamed as I jumped about 15 feet in the air. Ashley shook his head.

"Oh Andy... what will we ever do with you..."

"What?!" I whined. "You scared me! I didn't see you coming!" I protested.

"Dude. You were looking in the mirror."

"But... I... ugh I hate you Ashley..." I frowned and pushed him over onto the bed.

"Love you to Andy." He laughed, as he stood up and walked to the door with his stuff. "Okay, well, lets go before CC gets to chew us out for being late. Again."

Together we walked out of my house, saying goodbye to my Mom and Dad, and walked to school. I was anticipating Friday night greatly, but the fact I had to go to a funeral the day after was... really not what I needed to boost my confidence. As we got to the school building, Jinxx ran up and gave me a bear hug.

"Oh my god Andy, I'm so sorry about your grandpa!" He said, not letting me go.

"Uh... what?"

"Your mom texted us Andy..." Jake walked over and pried Jinxx off of me. He frowned and they all had their phones out.
"SO DOES THIS MEAN YOU CAN'T PERFORM FRIDAY?!" CC was next to chime in. It may seem like he cared more about the concert than my grandpa, but CC has his own special way of worrying. Trust me.

"Relax you guys. I'll be fine, I can go. And Ashley is coming with to the funeral so you don't have to worry." I laughed. "Right." Ashley nodded, confirming it.

CC's eyes widened and he grabbed my arm, dragging me away from them. "You told him!?" he whispered, making sure no one would hear. Did I tell you he knows I love Ashley? No? Well now you know.

"Oh wow, no. No where near it either." I shook my head frantically.

"DUDE! TELL HIM ALREADY!" Jake snuck up from behind. Oh yeah, he knows about this too. Jinxx as well.

"No! Guys, if I do its going to ruin all of Friday night! And possibly my life!"

"Tell who what?" Jinxx strolled over next. These people have problems.

"nothing."

"Tell Ashley hes in love with him." CC grinned, as did Jake, and Jinxx smiled instantly.
"DO IT DO IT DO IT!"

"Do what?" And...cue Ashley.

"Oh my god you guys..." I groaned.

"Do what?!" Ashley persisted. I looked around at the other 3 with a look that said 'help me'. Instead they shook their heads and smirked.

"Andy has something he's been meaning to tell you Ash." Jinxx said calmly and left with the others. Ashley looked me in the eyes.

"What is it Andy?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sorry its a badly written chapter v_v I'm in a really bad. The person I thought was my BFF hates me now and doesn't want anything to do with me. So last night I cut for the very first time, luckily it wasn't bad enough to actually bleed but there are red marks now. :P
Anyways, comment :3 and subscribe.