Rebel Love Song

Whats wrong?

Jinxx's POV

"HAVE FUN YOU TWO!" CC called behind us one last time as we left Ash and Andy alone. Andy was glaring at us as Ashley stared at him in complete confusion.

"What do you guys feel like doing?" Jake asked.
"Watch." I laughed. "I don't want to miss this." CC grinned and nodded, looking back at Andy and Ashley.
"Guys, they're going inside." He pointed out. "FOLLOW!" He laughed and ran after them, trying to act stealthy.

"Uh...CC. You do know theres a back entrance...right?"

"And its right over there..." Jake added.

"But thats no fun..." He pouted as we walked in the back. "Now... where are they?"

"We lost them..."
"I TOLD YOU WE SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE IN THAT WAY! BUT NOOOOO-"

"CC SHUSH IT!" I slapped my hand over his mouth as he fell silent. We listened carefully for a few second. "They're in the mens room."

Jake shook his head. "Oh Andy... we can hear him perfectly..."
"Lets stay here in listen!" CC sat down on the floor eagerly next to the door, acting like a kid waiting for storytime.

"Thats the plan..." Jake rolled his eyes as we both sat down.

Ashleys POV

"Andy... what is it?" I frowned. He was never like this.

"Follow me..." He mumbled quietly and began walking into the school building.
"Uh, Andy? Why are you taking me to the mens room?" I raised an eyebrow as he shut the door and leaned against the wall, sliding down it so he was curled up in a ball on the floor. "Andy... is everything alright...?"

"No... nothing is..." he shook his head, and hugged his knees tighter.

"What happened..." I asked as Andy began to cry softly, but he never replied. "Tell me, please. I'm your best friend..."

"Thats exactly the problem." He stated quietly.

"W-what...?" I felt myself choke up at that very second. I wanted to go crawl into the deepest darkest hole I could find and never come out.

"You're my best friend. I'm your best friend. We'll never be anything more than best friends, will we." His gaze never left the floor. Finally he lifted his eyes and stared straight into mine. "Don't you get it Ashley...? Everyday I see you in class, in the hall, at lunch and think 'thats my best friend. nothing more, nothing less.' and it hurts Ash..."

"Andy... I-"
"I love you Ashley..." He whispered. At that moment my whole body froze and I swear my heart stopped. He said he loved me... I wanted to kiss him, i wanted to hug him, anything to show my happiness, but I wasn't sure how to react at that moment. I had played this moment out in my head millions times before, but never thought it would happen. My body refused to move. The only thing that made me snap out of it was the sensation of Andy's lips on mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha there we go ^_^