Rebel Love Song

"Thats what we are, aren't we? Boyfriends?"

Andy's POV

Ashley said nothing. He stood in the same spot for what seemed like forever, and stared at me, his eyes full of shock. So very slowly I stood up and leaned in, eventually touching my lips against his. I closed my eyes, and felt an electric shock surge through my body. This was almost too good to be true.

"I'm sorry Ashley..." I pulled back instantly after registering what I had done. "I'm so sorry..." I said once more before turning quickly. But before being able to take a step towards the door to leave, I felt Ashleys grip on my forearm.
"Andy...?"
"What..."
"Y-you really mean it...? Everything you said, you really love me..?" he said.

"Yes...every word of it...I can't go a freakin day without thinking about you..." I replied truthfully. Why was he asking this?

"For how long..."
"The minute I met you. I just could tell that there was always something special about you Ash."

"Oh my god..." He smiled and pulled me into a hug. "This is the best day ever."
"W-what?" I was taken by complete surprise.

"I've loved you for as long as I can remember, Andy." He grinned and placed his lips to mine. Having no objection to this, I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his waist and smiling. Ashley pulled back again as the door burst open, resulting in 3 familiar figures crashing on top of eachother.

"Jinxx, CC and Jake?! Really?!" He rolled his eyes.

"Ugh... guys... you're on top of me..." Jake groaned against the floor.

"No duh! Thank youuuu captain Obvious!" CC frowned and got up, followed by Jinxx and Jake.

"Anyways, YAY YOU TWO ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!" Jinxx smiled. "ALWAYS KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN!"

"wait...what...?" I blinked.

"Well, we always knew you two liked eachother. It was obvious."

"Wait... you knew he liked me?!" Ashley frowned.
"And you knew he liked me?!" I scowled at CC.

"Uh.. yeah...well...erm... RUN GUYS!" Jake turned and ran out of the bathroom, followed by CC and Jinxx.

Ashley was about to run after them, when I grabbed his hand.
"Just leave it Ash." I smiled.
"Oh fine. But only because you said so." he smiled back. "You're the best boyfriend ever, you know that?" he laughed

"Boyfriend..?"
"Yeah. Thats what we are, aren't we? Boyfriends?"
"Yeah... right. Boyfriends." I grinned at the sound, loving it more and more.
"So, boyfriend, what do you wanna do?" he smirked as we walked into the empty hallway.
"Anything." I smiled softly. "Anything at all."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I found this BVB sucks video and this MCR sucks video ._. the dude says "If you disliked this video you're a braindead emo kid who should go kill themselves."
Dude. Who wants to come kill a retarded jerk? Anyone? OH YES YOU IN THE BACK!...no...not you... the one next to you... YES YOU!

NO but seriously. who wants to. ._.