Rebel Love Song

5 years

~*5 years later*~

Ashleys POV

"Andy?" I mumbled as I rolled over to see Andy still sleeping soundly in the bed next to me. I smiled tiredly. He looked so peaceful, and I didn't want to disturb him, so I quietly, or tried anyways, got out of the bed. I ended up tripping over some bags on my way to the bathroom. I cursed softly and pushed the bags out of the way. It was then that I realized what day it was. It was the 27th of June and we were leaving for tour that day. Remember how Andy and I were in a band together? With CC, Jake and Jinxx? Black Veil Brides? Yeah, we finally got big. Our latest album, Set The World On Fire, just got released in the UK and we were going to tour over there for a while.
"Hm... wha?" A sleepy Andy mumbled as he looked up at me, his black hair in a tangled mess. I giggled softly at his confusion.
"Nothing, go back to sleep, silly." I whispered. Andy nodded and flopped back down onto the pillow. Tiptoeing, and watching where I stepped this time, I entered the bathroom and turned on the shower, letting it warm up a bit before i got in. While I waited, I went to get some clothes to change into.
"PST! Ashley!"
"Woah, what?" I questioned, looking around.
"I'm still in bed Ash." Andy laughed. I rolled my eyes and turned.
"What is it?"
"Come here." He said as he motioned for me to come over.
"I'm here. What is it that you want?"
"I wanted to tell you...." He sat up. "I love you."
"I love you too Andy." I laughed and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "Now I have to go shower."
"Can I join you?" He smirked.
"No Andy, a real shower. Might be the last one you get for a while."
"Fine." he pouted and I closed the bathroom door behind me, undressed and got in the shower. I quickly washed my hair and got out again, putting on the clothes and went back into the bedroom where Andy was on the bed watching a Batman cartoon.
"Andy? Your turn." Andy turned and sighed.
"Okay. By the way the guys are downstairs raiding the fridge." He laughed and went to take his shower.
"HEY ASHLEY! GOT ANY NUTELLA?!" CC shouted. "OTHERWISE MY TOAST ISN'T COMPLETE."
I sghed and ran down to the kitchen. "here." I said and reached into one of the cabinets.
"Thank you Ash." He laughed and spread some on his toast.
"Hey guys?" I asked softly and bit my lip.
"What?" CC asked with a mouthful of toast.
"I need your honest opinion on something..." I sighd and dug through the back of one of the kitchen drawers and pulled out a small black case. I opened it and showed the ring, with a band of diamonds across it and the word "Andy" carved underneath it. "So...?"
"Ashley Purdy are you going to do what I think you're going to do." Jinxx gasped.
"Yeah... I'm going to um... propose to Andy... tonight..." I nodded.
"FINALLY!" Jake laughed. "We've been waiting for this to happen!"
"Shut up, Pitts." I rolled my eyes.
"Hey guys whats up- Ashley. Are you blushing?" Andy laughed. Jinxx scrambled to hide the box, eventually shoving it in his pocket.
"You shut up too, Biersack." I laughed.
"Make me, Purdy." He challenged.
"Challenge accepted." I nodded and picked him up easily, carrying him up to the bedroom. I threw him down onto the bed and began to tickle him.
"Ashley. S-stop" he gasped.
"Fine. I think I won anyways." I shrugged and rolled off of him.
Andy glared and turned his back to me, crossing his arms and pouted.
"Ah don't be like that, baby..." I whispered and kissed his neck softly. Andy shivered and turned.
"You make it so hard to be mad at you, Ash." He sighed.
"I know." I grinned.
"I can't wait for the tour." Andy smiled.
"Neither can I..." I agreed. But for a totally different reason. Tonight would be the night that I proposed to my boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
*shrugs* I felt like I needed to update this ._. I'm sorry its been forever but I've been REALLY busy :P I have a lot of activities and homework and i've been busy with family stuff this break. so yeah. XD