Rebel Love Song

That Life-Changing Moment

Andys POV

"By the way Andy, I thought since it was the last day before tour, I'd take you out for dinner. Sound good?" Ashley said as he sat up in the bed.
"Sounds amazing." I smiled. "Where are we going?" Ashley smiled softly.
"Its a surprise."
"But Ashleyyyyyy" I whined.
"No buts Andy." He giggled and got off the bed, walking to the door. "I'll be right back. I need to go talk to Jinxx."
"Okay." I nodded and sat up. Ashley's never taken me to dinner before. Well, he has, but its never been a surprise like it is tonight...what was so special about tonight that made it a surprise? I couldn't think of any reason why it would be.
"I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!" Ashley said as he suddenly appeared in front of me. I grinned.
"Yay!" I giggled and reached up for a hug. Ashley gladly accepted my offer and picked me up in the process. "Why are you carrying me, again?"
"Because you're easy to carry and we're going downstairs" He said simply as if it was obvious. Okay, well, it was obvious.
"Ashley?"
"Yes?"
"Can you PRETTY PLEASE tell me where you're taking me for dinner?"
"No, Andy. I told you. Its a secret." He chuckled and set me down on the couch. Suddenly Ashleys phone began ringing and Ashley picked up his cellphone to take the call and left the room. I groaned in frustration and looked at Jake hopefully.
"Do you know?" I asked.
Jake nodded. "not telling." I looked over to CC and Jinxx, but both made zipping motions over their mouths.
"Sorry dude, but our lips are sealed." CC laughed.
"You guys suck sometimes, you know that?" I pouted.
"Yeah, we know." Jake shrugged and began digging through the fridge again.
"Second shelf, in the back." I sighed and Jake pulled out what he was looking for. Leftover pizza.
"THANK YOU ANDY!" He laughed and skipped to the counter to open the box, taking 2 slices.
Ashley popped back into the room. "Guys, it was Jon. Band practice is in an hour."
Everyone nodded and I layed back on the couch, continuing to think about what Ashley had planned.

~*time lapse to that evening*~
"ASHLEY! I NEED YOUR OPINION!" I shouted from the closet, showing him two different shirt options.
Ashley rolled his eyes. "You look beautiful in both, Andy."
"Ashley! pick one!"
"Fine, um......the left one." He said randomly pointing to the one in my left hand.
"Okay! Now go. I need to change." I smiled and shooed him away.
"I don't know why you can't change in front of your boyfriend but...whatever.."
"I can't change in front of my boyfriend because hes horny 90% of the time." I laughed as I noticed Ashley begin to blush.
"Shut up." He mumbled, embarrassed, and exited the room. I laughed again and pulled on my skinny jeans and put on my shirt, looking in the mirror trying to look nice. I began messing with my hair, applied some eyeliner and shrugged, figuring I looked fine. I mean, it was just dinner, right? I finally skipped down the stairs to meet Ashley, holding my jacket and the car keys.
"Ready?" He smiled.
"Yep!" I nodded and followed him to the car, getting into the passenger seat while Ashley got in the drivers seat and started the car. He pulled out of the driveway and drove down an unfamiliar road. I looked out the window, waiting to recognize something, but nothing seemed familiar at all.
"Where are we going Ash?"
"You'll see." He smiled. After 20 minutes of driving, Ashley stopped the car and got out. I did the same and looked around. We were in front of a small resteraunt, a few tables outside overlooking the ocean. Ashley lead me to one of the empty tables. Actually, they were all empty. Wasn't exactly a very busy place. A waiter soon walked up to us, took our orders and left to prepare the food. Ashley looked out at the ocean, almost lost in thought.
"Hey Ash?" I asked, breaking the silence.
"Huh?" He said, sounding a bit startled.
"Do you think after dinner we could, y'know, go for a walk down there?" I said, gesturing to the shoreline. Ashley smiled and nodded.
"Of course, Andy." He said and looked back out, once again zoning out. What was he thinking so hard about...
"Here are your orders." the waiter sighed, placing the two plates down. He gave us our drinks as well and left without another word. We began eating, but in silence. Something was on Ashleys mind, but what was it? Did I do something wrong?
"Feeling okay Ashley?"
"What? Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Just...thinking something over. Nothing to worry about though." He smiled, assuring me everything was okay.
Soon, both of us had finished our meal and were walking, hand in hand, along the shoreline. Sort of funny how the sun was setting too. Cheesy, but I love it. After a few minutes of walking, Ashley stopped, and turned, letting go of my hand.
"Ash? Why'd we stop?" I asked confused. Ashley bit his lip and reached into his left pocket, pulling out a small velvet case. He fiddled with it for a few seconds then got down on one knee. My breath got caught in my throat as I slapped a hand over my mouth to keep from crying, as I felt tears pricking my eyes.
"A-Andy... we've been together for 5 years... and we've had a strong, love filled relationship in those 5 years. I never want to let it go, let YOU go. You mean the world to me, in fact, you are my world. I love you more than life itself, and I don't know where I'd be if you hadn't told me about your feelings for me that day in the bathrooms at the old high school. Anyways... I guess I'm trying to ask... Andrew Dennis Biersack will you marry me." He said and revealed the small ring, shining in the dimming sunlight. I held out my hand and nodded, letting a soft sob escape.
"Yes Ashley... yes oh my god yes..." I nodded and after he stood up and put the ring on my finger I kissed him deeply, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped both arms around my waist and pulled me closer.
This day, was the definition of perfect.
Because my boyfriend, Ashley Purdy, was no longer my boyfriend. He was my fiance.
♠ ♠ ♠
C': Happy early birthday to one of my lovely readers <3 <3 <3
okay
I hope you enjoyed ^-^ Comment and stuff yup.