Rebel Love Song

Just kiss already!

Ashley's POV

He said yes. He actually said yes. As joy overwhelmed me I twirled him around, and smiled as Andy giggled.
"Ash put me down, silly."
"Fine." I laughed and put him down. Andy stuck his hand out and admired the ring as it shined in the dim light. I noticed a stray tear slide down his cheek as he bit his lip. "Andy...? Are you... Crying?" Andy nodded.
"I'm getting married to the man I love, of course I'm crying." he choked out and let his emotions take over as he sobbed uncontrollably. Andy looked up at me and threw both arms around my neck. "I love you so much Ashley." he said, burying his face in my shirt.
"YAY YOU TWO ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!" a familiar voice cheered, followed by a large group hug.
"CC?" andy looked up confused.
"And Jake Jinxx and Jon."I smirked. "They helped me with this."
Andy looked at all of their cheerful faces and gave each of them a big hug.
"Ashley?" Jon asked. "Can I talk to you?" I nodded and went to talk to Jon.
"Hm?"
"When do you plan to do the wedding?"
"Well whens the next free day we have during tour?"
Jon pulled out his phone and scrolled through his calendar he had set up of the whole tour.
"Next wednesday, that sound good?"
"Perfect." I smiled and rejoined the others.
"ASHLEY!" Andy squealed with delight and skipped over to me.
"ANDY!" I mimicked him and laughed as I wrapped an arm around his waist. "yes?"
"Can we go watch Batman?" he asked, smiling cutely at me.
"Sure." I nodded and carried him back to the car.
"Hey we're comin too!" CC called from behind.
"Whatever!" Andy laughed. I set him in the passenger seat and got in the drivers seat and started the car, driving to the house again. The whole ride Andy stared at the ring, smiling happily. I was still trying to process the thought I was getting married to my boyfriend after 5 years.
After arriving at the house, Andy bolted inside and popped in the movie, and I found him sitting nicely on the bed as I entered the room. Andy, seeing me in the doorway, patted the spot next to him. As I sat, he instantly snuggled close to me, clutching the batman blanket he got last christmas. The whole movie, Andy wouldnt say a word, and whenever I tried to, he put a finger to my lips and hushed me, only causing me to laugh softly. Afterwards, we sat there in the bed, cuddling closely to each other. Andy looked up at me and smiled as I petted his head gently. I smiled back, and before you knew it, our noses were touching as we stared deeply into eachothers eyes.
"Oh for Pete's sake, KISS ALREADY!" Jinxxs voice came from outside the door. Not bothering to look, I took the opportunity and connected our lips, Andy having no objection. The kiss deepened quickly.
"Shouldn't we take care of the guys?" Andy mumbled against my lips.
"We'll do that later." I replied, not breaking the kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey if the chapter looks weird it's cause I'm typing this on an iPad
._. Yup. And that'd be why it's kinda short. Haha yeah. Comment and stuff xD <3 love you guys