Rebel Love Song

I Do

Andy's POV

I stood in the hotel room, tugging at my tie nervously. What day was it? Wednesday. My wedding day, to be exact. I began messing with my hair, trying to get it just perfect, but it didnt want to cooperate.
"You look great." I heard. I turned and saw my dad in the doorway.
"Thanks dad... Im just..."
"Nervous? Trust me, that's normal." he laughed and patted my back. "now get down there. You've got a wedding to do."
I nodded and made my way down to the lobby. Yes, we were getting married in a hotel lobby, but we had nowhere else and we were in the middle of a tour. Besides, the lobby was decorated nicely. I stood behind the doors that seperated the stairs and the lobby, taking in a deep breath. My dad pushed open the doors and led me down the "aisle".
In front of me stood Ashley, dressed in a nice black suit and a small flower hooked on the coat pocket. His hair was neatly combed also. Behind him stood Jon. Cc, Jake and Jinxx were lined up on one side, and Sammi, Lauren and Ella on the other. As I stood in front of Ashley, Jon began to speak. Ashley smiled.
"you look beautiful." he mouthed. I blushed.
"You do too." I mouthed back.
"Andy, do you take Ashley as your lawfully wedded husband?" Jon asked.
"I do." I smiled, my eyes locking with Ashley's.
"Ashely, do you take Andy as your lawfully wedded husband?" Jon turned to Ashley.
"I do." he grinned.
"You may now kiss." he nodded and instantly Ashley locked our lips together. He pulled back.
"I love you Andy." he smiled, tears forming in his eyes as he admired our wedding rings.
"not as much as I love you." I insisted, wiping his tears away and resting my forehead against his. He held me close as he swayed to the soft music playing in the background. I leant down, and kissed him softly. Ignoring the talking amongst the crowd and the background noise, we refused to break apart. Until, someone began taking pictures... A lot...
Ashley groaned. "Jon, why is the press here...." he whispered. Jon paled. "I don't know."
"it's ok." I smiled. "We are together and I don't care what everyone else thinks."
"This is one of the many reasons I love you Andy..." he sighed softly and smiled and we continued to sway to the gentle music that was continuing to play.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm having boy trouble believe it or not so I wrote a new chapter to get my mind off of it. :P worked quite well actually.

Well,sorry this chapter sucks >.< I really haven't been to enough weddings recently to know how they work ._.
Dontjudgemeeeee