Status: whoo! active.

Avenged

Maiden, did i mention you look beautiful?

~ELLIE’S POV~

I sat behind the piano and shook with fear. How did he find his way here? Thor knew him, they were brothers? But Thor protects people, how could he be related to someone so bad? I heard footsteps and hide further behind the piano.

“hello? Are you alright dear?” it was a soft female voice. I inched towards the edge of the piano and peered at her. She was my father’s age, her brown hair was graying. She was beautiful though. Her green eyes locked with mine and she smiled sweetly. She reminded me of my mother. “it’s alright dear, it’s only me”

I inched towards her. she looked at me with sad eyes and sat next to me. “ I’m sorry, is this your room? I’ll leave if you want me to. I didn’t mean to intrude.” She put her hand up silencing me. her kind eyes seemed moist, like she had been crying.

“it’s alright dear. I heard you playing the piano earlier with Thor. Quite beautiful music, might I add” she said in her soft voice. I blushed at the compliment. I learned to play the piano when I was young. “can you play an old women a song?” I grinned and nodded. I jumped up and walked to the piano bench like a child.

I sat down and rested my hands on the keys. Closing my eyes my fingers moved to play a lullaby. This was a soft sweet song so I had to think of soft sweet things. My mind drifted to Thor. I thought of the time we spent together, even though it was short. I felt like I could be myself around him. as I played the song I realized I wasn’t afraid of Thor like I was of everyone else. I could sense that he wouldn’t hurt me.

I opened my eyes at the end of the song. I looked up to see Thor looking at me. a sad smile gracing his beautiful lips. I tried to smile back. I heard the woman leave and Thor walked until he was standing next to me. he sat and grasped my hands in his. For a long time he just looked at each other.

“Ellie, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know. If I did I would have ripped him limb from limb for hurting you! I-“ Thor rambled but stopped himself. I didn’t fail to hear the quiver in his voice. I looked down ashamed of myself.

“Thor, he’s your brother. I can’t start a family fued because of this. I mean, I’m not…. I’m not worth it.” I whispered. I felt his hand on my chin. I looked up at him with tearful eyes. he rubbed his thumb on my cheek gently.

“maiden, you are worth it. You are worth more than all the coco pies.” He said. I giggled at his reference. He had just discovered chocolate pies. Tony convinced him they were called coco pies. i found myself leaning towards him, he leaned to. I closed my eyes, my heart pounded in my throat. After what seemed like hours I felt his warm lips on mine. For a moment I was shocked then I responded and kissed him back.

“I told you she’d be fine brucey!” I heard Tony shout. Thor and I separated and looked at him. tony was grinning and winked at me. I turned red and hid my face in Thor’s shoulder. I heard him chuckle.

“I’m glad you’re happy goldilocks, you don’t have to live with dad.” I grumbled. Thor rubbed my back and laughed.

“neither do you, maiden! You have your own floor!” he laughed. I laughed to. I couldn’t help but crack up. today was just so stressful there was nothing else to do.

“Ellie! Oh god! I was so worried!” dad said rushing into the room. I stood up to look at him. I instantly felt horrible. His hair was a mess, his tie was loose and his hands were shaking.

“I’m sorry daddy. I….i… it was him…” I whispered slowly. I could feel the tears. I looked at away at the door. I saw Steve looking worried. He saw me looking and patted his metal rose. I looked at dad again feeling a little better. It’s okay to be scared, superheros got scarred to.

“it’s alright, Ellie.” Dad said sounding tired. I glanced at Thor who was looking at me with a smile. I blushed and smiled back.

“I think we have a party to attend!” tony shouted. Everyone laughed and filed out. Tony bumped my shoulder and grinned. “ some kiss huh!” he giggled and ran before I could say anything. My face turned red again. a muscular hand touched my hand. I looked up and smiled.

“maiden, did I mention you look beautiful today?”
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm sorry i haven't updated in a while. i will definatly update a lot more often.
also, sorry its so short. i might update more later tonight, i dunno yet though...
ENJOY
-R