Status: Enjoy :3

I Don't Love You

I Don't Love You

I never liked having to choose, especially between two people. Truthfully, I loved Bert. He was, what you can say, "the man of my dreams". He was talented, gorgeous, sweet, and best of all, he treats me like a king. I've been with him for 4 years and have been living with him for two. But, there was also Frank Iero. He was my childhood love, and my best friend. He was very short, but he was the cutest thing I've ever seen. He was thoughtful, polite, and he sure knew how to play the guitar. Ever since I met Frank, I wanted to be with him and ONLY him. The problem was, he never liked me back. The only way I could ease the pain, was to find someone new. And that's where I found Bert.
It was a cold Winter morning. The skies were a light shade of grey and the sun was nowhere to be seen. As I sat at my desk, looking out the window, I received a phone call from Frankie. "Hello?" I answered, yawning slowly.
"Hey Gee! Would it be okay if I stopped by later?" I giggled a little bit.
"Sure thing Frankie."
"Great! I'll see you soon."
I hung up the phone. Within minutes of answering the phone, Bert appeared in the doorway. "Hey baby. Sorry, but I'll e out of state for a few days. The studio executives in New York need my help. My flight leaves in 3 hours. I'll be home soon." He said to me, kissing me on the cheek lightly. "Bye babe," I replied, "Have a nice flight."
The bad thing about being with Bert, is the fact that I can hardly ever see him. I don't mind that he's a musician, but it's tough. He's always out with the band. I guess I've gotten used to be so lonely.
Sure enough, within 10 minutes after Bert left the house, Frankie arrived at my door. I ran down stairs and opened up the door.
"Hey Gee!" he said, grinning the way he used to as a child. "Hi..." I said in response, leading him inside.
"What's wrong? You seem upset."
"It's just Bert. He's on a trip to New York."
"Oh... I see... Well, you know I'm always here for you." He placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Thank you." I whispered, resting my head on his shoulder. "You've always been here, no matter what happened."
After a few hours, we began to drink some beers, and we started talking about our friendship during our childhood.
"Gee. What's that song you used to sing to me when I was 9?" Frank asked. I laughed. "Oh, you mean that one by The Cure?"
"Yeah! Can you please sing it to me one more time? Pleeeeeeease?" Again, I giggled.
"Alright, hold on." I cleared my throat.
"I don't care if Monday's blue,
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too.
Thursday, I don't care about you.
It's Friday, I'm in love.
Monday, you can fall apart,
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart.
Oh Thursday doesn't even start.
It's Friday, I'm in love."
When I finished singing, he had a look of awe about him. Like a child looking looking at a Ferris wheel, but it was adorable. "You know," he started "I'm in love too." My jaw dropped.
"Who?? Tell me!" He chuckled.
"A childhood friend of mine."
"Okay. Now I REALLY need to know!"
"Well," he whispered, leaning closer. "Maybe this will give you a hint." Before I knew it, his lips were pressed against mine. After a little bit, he released, catching his breath. "Frankie, I've loved you since were five."
"Gee, that makes me so happy, because I've lived this part of life without you, and I don't want to continue that." He scooted closer to me. "Gerard Arthur Way, will you do the honor of marrying me?" I began to cry of happiness. "Of course I will Frankie!" He smiled and said, "I'll start up the car, so you can come back to my place."
I ran upstairs, grabbed a piece of paper, and pen, the wrote the following words:
"Well when you go,
So never think I'll make you try to stay.
And maybe when you get back,
I'll be off to find another way.
And after all this time that you still owe,
You're still a good-for nothing-I don't know.
So take your gloves and get out.
Better get out while you can.
When you go,
Would you even turn to say,
"I don't love you like I did yesterday"?
I loved you Bert... But this is goodbye.
Finally, I left the note on my desk and walked out the door. I don't know if Bert ever saw it, but I took Frankie in my arms, and I never looked back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all enjoy :3