Kurt and Mercedes Talks

Kurt and Mercedes Talks

Kurt sighed again. He and Mercedes were sitting on a park bench, Kurt had LuLu with him, his and Blaine's dog. She was a Cocker Spaniel and like their baby, they had her spoiled.
"Kurt, that's the seventh time you've sighed since we got here. Is something wrong?" Mercedes asked.
Mercedes was Kurt's best friend, has been since they entered high school. During college Mercedes moved out to California and Kurt moved to New York. But after sometime in New York, Kurt decided to move to California also. Now he has a small clothing line here and is married to the love of his life Blaine Anderson.
"Oh it's nothing, really." Kurt says looking ahead.
"Are you sure because you can tell me anything. You know that right?" Mercedes was worried, she's never seen him look like this before.
"Yeah, everything's fine." Kurt was still looking ahead.
It was then that Mercedes looked ahead also.
"Do. . . Do you want children?" Mercedes asked, it was the only thing she could come up with that would explain why he was acting this way.
"I, I think I do. I've been thinking about it more and more lately. I just don't know how to talk to Blaine about it. I mean we've talked about having kids a good few times but whenever we said when it was always in the future. What if he's changed his mind since then? I don't want this to break us up. I love him too much." Kurt was now close to tears.
"It's okay Kurt, you should talk to your husband about this. What if he does want children now but isn't sure how to tell you. Like you just said you guys talked about it but never really said when. Maybe the time is now, but you never know unless you ask." Mercedes said as she put her hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him.
"Thanks Mercedes you're right. I'm going to home, make dinner and then tonight talk to him." Kurt said as he got up.
"Alright, phone me after."
"Will do."
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't own any of the characters