Sequel: It's Complicated
Status: layout by Iris.

Anonymous

Loving

I knocked softly on Louis’ flat door before crossing my arms in front of my chest. I was almost ten minutes early, which I usually tried to avoid, but traffic had been much clearer than I’d accounted for. And while I could have stayed out in my car to make up the difference, I didn’t want to get myself into an awkward situation, like if Louis was taking out the rubbish and saw me sitting there.

The door finally opened, revealing Louis’ sweet face, smiling broadly at me. “Hi,” he greeted, leaning closer to peck me on the lips. “Come on in.”

He turned around and hurried into the kitchen as I stepped in cautiously, shutting the door behind me as gently as I could. The air smelled strongly of breaded chicken, and something else was bubbling and boiling on the stove. Maybe rice, I guessed, or noodles.

“Did you cook?” I joked, grinning. “Should I evacuate the building? This could be dangerous.”

“No!” Louis argued, trying his hardest to hold back his smirk. “Harry left me very detailed instructions. Trust me, I have this.”

I nodded patronizingly before settling down at the dining room table, watching him hustle and bustle about the tiny kitchen. His hair was fairly wet, yet somehow styled, showing that he’d recently taken a shower to freshen up, and he wore a pair of dark-wash jeans and a somewhat dressy jumper. It was pretty clear that he’d put a lot of thought into how he looked for that night.

Suddenly, I was quite glad that I’d finally decided to change out of my sweatpants and old Brady Bunch t-shirt in exchange for a pair of black skinny jeans, a light pink tank top, and a dark gray cardigan. Otherwise, the whole situation would have been kind of awkward.

“Alright,” Louis exclaimed cheerfully as he hurried over to the table, cringing briefly now and then from the heat coming from the patterned ceramic pan in his hands. “Dinner’s ready.”

It looked incredible, with perfectly-cooked chicken, little pieces of various vegetables, and noodles, everything covered evenly by some kind of sweet-smelling sauce.

“Wow, Louis. That actually looks really good.” Although I tried, I was unable to keep all of the surprise out of my voice.

He made an overly-dramatic offended face as he came back from the kitchen with a large serving spoon. “God, Jess, you have so little faith in me.”

I snickered under my breath, putting a few scoops of the dish onto my place. “Considering you distinctly told me that you couldn’t cook worth shit, I think I was justified in being a little shocked.”

“Well, this tastes good. Even if it’s only because I cheated.”

I took my sweet time before taking a bite, blowing on the piece of meat a couple of times before popping it into my mouth. Instantly, my taste buds exploded with flavor, sweet, yet with a bit of spice and heat to keep it from getting to be too much. “Whoa,” I laughed after swallowing. “This is fabulous.”

“Told you.”

Image


“So what do you want to do now?” I asked as I shut off the faucet to the sink. Since Louis had gone through so much trouble cooking that meal, I’d insisted on washing the dishes. Not that he needed much convincing.

“Well,” Louis mumbled, moving around the counter and wrapping his arms around my waist, “Harry’s not going to be coming home unexpectedly, so I did make a few plans.”

“Oh, did you?” I replied teasingly, looping my own arms around his neck, which made him pull me even closer against his body. “Do share.”

“It’s not really something I can tell,” he responded in a sultry voice before connecting his lips with mine, his grip somehow tightening around my middle.

I sighed into his mouth as I pulled his face down to get better access, running my tongue along his. A sense of warmth spread through my body as he started to let his hands wander a bit, taking our kissing to the next step.

For a second, I smirked and pulled back, staring into his eyes. “Wait, did you make dinner just to butter me up for this?”

“This is just the beginning,” he replied honestly, laughing. “Did it work?”

“What do you think?” I whispered against his small smile before bringing his mouth to mine again.

He sighed into my mouth as his hands moved down to my lower back, pulling me as close to his body as possible, while I pulled his face down closer to my level. The kiss was so unlike anything we’d ever shared, more passionate, more exciting, more hurried. Before I knew what was happening, Louis drew his lips from mine and slid my shirt and cardigan off my torso and dropped them onto the floor next to me, pressing my bum up against the granite counter.

“Maybe we shouldn’t do this in the kitchen,” I gasped out as Louis’ lips moved to my neck, his hands roaming over my torso.

“Mmm,” he hummed against my skin, making me shiver. “Maybe you’re right.”

Without another word, he grabbed my hand and dragged me toward his bedroom, sending me stumbling over my own feet and laughing as we went.

He slammed the door shut behind us, a smirk on his face as he made his way over to me, walking closer and closer so there was nowhere for me to go, forcing me back onto the bed. And without much of a hesitation, he resumed what he’d been doing in the kitchen, letting his hands memorize every inch of skin on my upper body.

Without asking for permission, I brought up my arms to ease his jumper off him, throwing it somewhere to the right, not glancing up to see where it landed.

More layers were shed, leaving Louis and me in just our underwear. Louis’ lips pressed against the tender skin of my stomach, the muscles constricting at the ticklish sensation. His fingers looped under the band of my underwear, but I wasn’t ready for that quite yet. He’d done all the work, and that wasn’t how I wanted my first time to be.

Without saying a word, I flipped him over onto his back, my thighs wrapped around his body. His hands were warm and steady on my hips as he looked up at me, his eyes filled with a sparkle of wonder and amazement. There was no way any girl could feel insecure with a man looking at her like that.

I brought my mouth to his collarbone, flicking out my tongue, hearing him let out a little moan of pleasure. “Jess,” he whispered, his grip tightening on my sides, “Jess, you’re perfect.”

“No, I’m not,” I whispered. “Just shut up.”

My hands had minds of their own, scanning over his chest and stomach, feeling the hard muscles. It occurred to me then that I was doing something loads of teen girls had pictured in their minds a million times, including myself in the past, yet it didn’t feel that way. I wasn’t about to have sex with Louis, the international pop star, the man that couldn’t walk down the street without stopping for a picture or autograph. I was about to have sex with Louis, my incredible boyfriend who just happened to be in One Direction.

It was shocking, how much things could change in such a short amount of time.

Before I was done, Louis changed positions again, hovering over me while I stared up at him, flat on my back. He kissed me softly once, twice, three times so lovingly that my heart hiccupped, fluttering through the racing speed it had taken to feeling.

“Jess,” Louis breathed, his blue eyes bright and lustful, his fingers finally looping around my underwear to ease them down my legs, “I love you. I love you so much.

I swallowed. “Okay.”
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Oh, lord. I love that the ending to this scene is another thing I've had planned for a really long time. And it still cracks me up.

Oh, and some of you picked up on this, but Louis freaked out about the phone last chapter because the phone was kind of a metaphor for Jess, and it was alluding to this chapter. BAM.

Any guesses as to what will happen next chapter?