Status: Active, going to update soon.

I Have So Much to Say, But You're So Far Away

The hardest part is letting go of your dreams.

I froze, unable to move. I couldn’t blink...I couldn’t even breathe. I didn’t know how long I stayed like that until I felt Brian wrap his arms around me, and even though I’d been trying not to cry that day, I let it all out. I cried into his chest, shaking, sobbing, screaming. I don’t know how or why he stood still and held me, but it was then that I realized that I could trust Brian with anything. We stayed like that for god knows how long, but even after I’d finished crying Brian still held me. I couldn’t form any words, so I looked up into his beautiful chocolate coloured eyes and smiled. It came out as a really sad smile, but he understood and bent down to kiss my forehead. I leaned into his kiss, a soft sigh escaping my lips. Brian reminded me so much of Jimmy in the way that he was always so careful and loving, and hated to see the ones he loved hurting. I looked down at the necklace Jimmy had given me for my eighteenth birthday. I smiled sadly, memories flooding back. I pushed them away; I’d done enough crying today. Instead I looked up at Brian, whose brown eyes were looking down at me curiously. It was like he was searching for something in mine. I moved back a little, and Brian dropped his arms.
“So Bri…how’s…how’s Michelle?” I asked, fighting the urge to spit her name out. I couldn’t stand her. Her sister Val was one of my closest friends and she was always nice, yet Michelle was a real character. She was two faced and gave me hell, yet I had to put up with it because Brian was dating her. Brian gave a look of disgust which shocked me and shook his head.
“She’s…ugh well she’s being Michelle. I actually wanted to apologize; the reason I stopped visiting you was because Michelle was concerned that I was spending too much time with you and she got suspicious that something was happening between us.” Brian looked up, anger flashing before his eyes. I clenched my jaw, not trusting myself to speak for fear of letting out all the things I’ve wanted to say about her. Instead I just shook my head and let out a short laugh.
“It’s okay Bri, I understand.” I smiled. He just nodded his head and looked around. It pained me to see him looking around right now; sadness overpowering him as all the memories must’ve come flooding back. A single tear rolled down his cheek as I reached for his hand, locking my fingers with his.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for not updating for so long!
I was just on holidays so I was so sure I'd update heaps but then I slept a lot and was generally lazy. ;~;
Excuse this chapter idk I had a bit of a mental blank while writing it so it may be kinda crappy.
Next chapter's gonna be in Brian's P.O.V, and just to clear things up I don't have anything against Michelle.
I don't actually like her but eh.

Title: Sleep by My Chemical Romance.
Enjoy. xo