Status: Active, going to update soon.

I Have So Much to Say, But You're So Far Away

Wish upon the stars, but they won't save you tonight.

I don’t know what possessed me to do it, but I leant down and kissed Emily. There was something about her…I guess I hated seeing her sad and so I thought I’d at least be able to take away some of it. I was shocked when I felt her kissing back, and I honestly thought our lips moved together in perfect sync. When we pulled away I couldn’t help but stare down at her and smile. I hadn’t ever realized how beautiful Emily was until now. Even though she was broken, she was still breathtakingly beautiful. Even her smile was gorgeous. But as soon as it had appeared it was gone, and my face dropped too; I knew that what I did was a mistake. She quickly pushed me away and as I stumbled backwards she moved away from me. I tried to close the space between us to hug her or to apologize, but she was having none of that. She kept moving back until she hit the wall.
“Go…please. Just leave…” She whispered, and as a few tears slid down her face I wished I could take my actions back. It wasn’t until she started screaming at me that I realized that I should probably go. I shot her an apologetic and broken look before I collected my things and left.

I walked out to my car and unlocked it before getting in, but I didn’t start it up. I sat it there for a few minutes before slamming my head into the steering wheel. Fucking hell Brian, why did you have to go and ruin everything? I sat back up, swiftly wiping away the stray tears that had escaped. I stared forward at the house and sighed. Dammit Jimmy, I…no, we all need your help right now. Just then, something told me to go inside and check on Emily. I don’t know what possessed me to do it, but I entered the house once more and moved to the bottom of the stairs.
“Emily?” I called softly, waiting for a reply. When I didn’t receive one, I repeated her name. after a few more minutes I grew worried and decided to head upstairs. I checked her room and every other room, but they were all empty. She couldn’t have left, could she? Then I realized that there was one room that I hadn’t checked; the bathroom. I moved to the door and lightly knocked. Something told me to just walk in, and as I slowly reached for the handle, fear shot through me. I burst into the bathroom and froze.

Emily was unconscious and visibly pale, and that’s when I saw the blood trickling down her arms. I couldn’t lose her. I wouldn’t lose her. I ran forward and pulled her out of the tub, setting her on the stone cold floor. I quickly got some towels to wrap around her bleeding arms before pulling her head into my lap. I fumbled to get my phone out of my pocket before calling an ambulance. I pulled Emily up, gently rocked back and forth while waiting for the ambulance to arrive. I refused to lose her.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe, two updates in one night. >:3
I apologise if there are any mistakes, it's 3am and I've barely slept so yeah.

Title: Abagail by Motionless In White