What Makes You Beautiful

charity event.

“Aaliyah Jane, you look fine. We need to go” James yelled outside the bathroom door.
“I look like an idiot. Why do I even have to go. I don’t play on the team” I called back.
“Aaliyah, stop. You look amazing.” James said. Tonight was a Penguins charity events. It was our first event with the team as a couple. I was so nervous.

I walked out of the bathroom.It was now or never. Thankfully Josie would be there too. I would not be able to do this alone.

“You look beautiful” James said.
“You have to say that” I told him.
“Stop. You look beautiful and I mean it” He said kissing my cheek.
“Thank you. You are not bad yourself.” I told him.
“You just need to be quicker while getting ready” James said.
“Oh shh” I said.

We walked out of my room and towards the living room. Josie was just finishing up getting ready. James joined Sidney in the kitchen.
“The joys of waiting for our women” Sidney said.
“I know” James said.
“Don’t be mean. It doesn’t come easy to look like this” I said.
“Try doing this and looking like a whale” Josie said.
“You can’t even tell Josie. You look great” I told her.

We walked outside and headed to to the event. James warped his arm around my waist and held me close. I was still so nervous. The other guys were great, they held me stay calm. Josie had more attention on her since she was the one carrying Sidney Crosby’s child. She did great though.

“I am so ready for bed.” Josie said. Taking a seat beside me while we were waiting for Sid.
“I’m sure Sid will be done soon” I told her.
“He better be rubbing these feet. They are killing me” She said.
“You know he will do anything for you” I told her.

Sidney was finally done, he and Josie headed home while James and I headed out with some of the other guys and their wives/girlfriends. It was a great event overall. We had a great night.

“You and James are so cute together.” Maria, Tyler Kennedy's girlfriend said to me as we were sitting in the VIP section of the club the boys picked.
“Thank you. Hoping we last as long as you and Tyler have.” I told her.
“Can you get married all ready” Tyler butted into our conversation. I just laughed cause I knew he had a few drinks all ready.

“James, you need to put a ring on her.” Letang started “She just chugged a beer and has one half gone before you are even done of the first one.”
“It’s called being an East Coast drinker” I told him.
“Someone tell that to Sid.” Letang said.
“Let’s go dance.” Maria said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the dance floor.

It was fun to just let loose and have fun with some great friends. We needed more nights like this. I felt another body against mine. I smiled when I turned to see James behind me. I held me close as we gridded to the music.

“We nee shots.” Tyler said as he let go of Maria and headed to the bar.
“You’re going to have fun tomorrow” I said to her.
“I won’t be taking care of the big baby” She said.

Tyler came back and we all downed our shots. After a few hours of dancing, drinks, shots & having fun, it was finally time to go home. I was actually excited to crawl into bed, though I knew James and I would have a little fun before we actually went to bed.

We stumbled into James’ place. We started making out as soon as we got into the house. We somehow got into the bedroom.
“I wanted to see how this would look on my floor all night” He whispered into my ear as he was unzipping my dress. I smirked at him.

My head was pounding when I woke up the next morning. As soon as I opened my eyes I ran into the bathroom. This would not be the most funnest day. James walked into the room and heard me, I could hear a little laugh from him.
“This is not funny.” I yelled at him.
“Someone not feeling so hot today” He asked.
“No jokes.” I told him standing up. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.
“I decided not to make breakfast since I didn’t think you were up for it. We could go out.” He said.
“Let’s just cuddle on the couch. I don’t feel like eating or doing anything today.” I told him.
“I wonder why.” He said.
“I wonder how Tyler is.” I asked.
“Sicker than a dog.” James replied.
“At least I’m not the only one” I said.

I laid on the couch and didn’t move all day. James was great, he did make fun but I knew there would be a time I would have payback. I made him watch my favorite show, One Tree Hill. I knew he’d like it, or at least just act like it.

“Wait, so Lucas and Nathan both have slept with Brooke and Peyton? These brothers share everything” James asked.
“I guess you can say that.” I said with a laugh.
“Let’s watch a movie now. I think we have had enough tree hill for one day” James said.
“Come on, we got like a few more seasons to go.” I said.
“Movie time.” He said. I laughed. He got up and put one in.
“What are we watching.” I asked as I cuddled back into his side.
“Child’s Play.” He said. I sat right up and looked at him.
“That’s not even funny.” I said.
“It’s my favorite movie.” He said. I was completely terrified of those movies.
“You are joking. I will go upstairs or even worse back home.” I told him.
“I watched One Tree Hill all day.” He said.
“I’m going to bed.” I said, standing up and began to walk away. I didn’t get far, he grabbed my hand and pulled me on his lap.
“Do you really think I would do that to you.” He asked. He bent down and kissed me.
“You better not.” I told him. I kissed him back and cuddled back into his side.

The movie started and it was Thor. Way better than Child’s play.
“Why are you scared of Child’s play” James asked.
“I watched it when I was younger and Sidney had this bright idea to buy one of those dolls and would scare me all the time. I’m pretty sure I was crying a few times cause I was that scared.” I said.
“I might have to get back him for that.” James said.
“He still feels bad, because to this day I am still terrified.” I said.

After the movie was done, we headed upstairs. I changed into a pair of short pjs and a baggy shirt. I climbed into bed and James wrapped his arms around me. I cuddled into his chest.
“Can I ask you something.” I asked.
“Sure.” James replied.
“What did you think when the boys brought up marriage.” I asked. “I know it’s early to actually talk about.”
“I know you are the most important thing to me right now and I know this will not change. I want you to be really comfortable with everything. You just moved and you need to settle into that before anything else.” He began. “I know when the time is ring, you will have a nice rock on that finger.”
“I love you, you know that” I said kissing his cheek.
“I love you too.” He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy :) comments. xoxoxo