What Makes You Beautiful

it's going to be just fine.

The month went by kind of slow. Being home all the time sucked. I just wanted to go to work. I went to a few games and was helping Josie as much as I could. It was hard to believe in just a few shorts months baby would be here. I couldn’t wait to spoil him or her. They wanted the gender to be a surprise, though it was killing me. I was really nosey and wanted to know.

James was spending more time at my place since it was easier than dragging all the medical supplies to his place. He was a great help though, I couldn’t complain at all. We were getting along so much better. Everything brought us closer together. It sucked that it did happened but in a way it also helped our relationship. I didn’t bug him after a loss, and if something was bugging him, he told me.

Finally after a month and half, it was time to return to work. I was so happy. The end of the season was soon coming, so playoffs were coming. I knew I wouldn’t see James or Sid much for the next little while. Which was okay, they were just doing their jobs. I know it sucked for Josie, but at least I would be there to help her. She was still working, it was only day shifts and short ones, but still she liked it and it kept her busy. Her belly was really growing and it was the cutest thing in the world.

“This feels amazing.” I said, holding my hand on Josie’s bump. The boys were at practice and we had a day off.
“I still can’t believe it at times.” Josie said.
“Baby loves me all ready. I just know it. Don’t you Baby” I said with a laugh.
“I think the kicking means yes.” She said.
“Baby will have the coolest aunt, I don’t blame you for being excited baby.” I said.
“Baby and I have something to ask you. Sidney and I talked it over, there is really no one else who is perfect for this job but you.” Josie began. “Will you be the godmother?”
“YES.” I said, hugging her. “Thank you so much.”
“You are welcome” She began. “Sidney is asking James after practice to be godfather. We know soon enough you will have a ring on that finger, so you two would be perfect for this.”
“I think you will have one before me, but still thank you. This means the world to me and I know James will feel the same.” I said to her.

The boys arrived at back at home. James gave Josie a hug and told him he couldn’t wait to be godfather and that the baby would be spoiled.
“Thank you so much.” James said.
“You are very welcome. You two are perfect for this.” Josie said.
“This baby is pretty lucky, amazing parents and awesome godparents.” I said.
“We are all pretty lucky.” Sidney said.

James and I headed upstairs to my room. He put in a movie and we cuddle on my bed.
“I can’t believe they asked me to be godfather.” James said.
“You will be great.” I told him. “I felt the baby kick today. Very overwhelming”
“Someday that will be you with our little baby.” He said. I smiled.
“You will make a great father someday. Just not anytime soon. It’s bad enough you are dragging me to a One Direction concert, don’t need to worry about little children bumping into me.” I said.
“I’m dragging you eh” He said.
“I know it’s really them you are listening to before a game” I said.
“You are so funny AJ.” He said.

The next morning I had a check up, it had been two months since the accident, so it was just making sure there are no other problems and that my arms and ribs are healing up nicely.

I woke up to James in the shower, since it had been a while since anything happened, because I was either too tried from the drugs or too sore. I walked into the bathroom, and have him a little sly smile. He pulled me in as quick as he could.

We finished, and actually showered and got ready. We headed out the door and towards his truck and he pulled out of the drive way and down the highway.

We were walking into the doctors office, I had my phone out and I laughed at what I seen on the screen.
“What’s so funny.” James asked.
“Josie thinks there should be another baby in the house.” I said.
“I’m up for practicing anytime.” James said.
“Between actually baby then you and Sidney, we are totally fine with babies.” I said.
“You are so funny.” He said.
“I know.” I said with a smile.

Everything went fine at the doctors. I was healed up pretty good. James and I went out to a small cafe for a late lunch. James put his hand over mine while we were waiting for our food to come out.
“I’m so glad you are okay.” He said.
“I know. Everything is fine now.” I said with a smile.
“I wouldn’t have been alright without you.” He said.
“We don’t have to think like that.” I said. “I’m going to be fine, I am fine.”
“I love you.” He said. I smiled.
“I love you too.” I said.

We ate our meal then went out by the park. James held my hand as we walked down the path. I couldn’t wait to be doing this someday with our own little family. It felt weird to even be thinking that, but with James it felt perfect. We’d only been together for a few months, but it wasn’t like anything else. It was so much better than anything in my past relationships. James was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Josie was with Sidney, they had a baby coming, it was just funny how one night could change your entire life.

“What are you thinking about.” James asked.
“Just how one night could change so much.” I said. “Look at us and then Josie & Sid.”
“It’s funny how that all happened.” He began “One night in Cole harbour and now look, I have the perfect girl by my side.”

I smiled and kissed his cheek. We heard a voice behind us.
“Get a room.” We turned around to see Tyler Kennedy behind us with his girlfriend, Maria.
“Oh be nice.” I said.
“How’s the Penguins power couple doing” Tyler asked.
“Oh just fine.” I said.
“The four of us need to go out again.” Maria said.
“That would be fun” James said.
“It’s a bit harder for Josie and Sid, so that would be great.” I said.

We talked for a bit longer and some what planned a double date. It would fun to all hang out. We always had a good time with them. We headed back to James to just have a movie and cuddle night.
♠ ♠ ♠
school and hockey has been taking up so much of my time. so bare with me for a bit! i will update as much as i can. i love your feedback. thank you so much, the support is just great :)
xoxoxox