What Makes You Beautiful

his world.

This was the busiest summer I think I ever had. With work, helping with the twins and now moving and redoing the basement of Sidney’s so James and I could have our own little place for now.

There was a little break coming. It was soon time for James’ day with Lord Stanley. I wouldn’t miss this for the world.

“AJ, we are only going for a few days. You don’t need to pack everything.” James said.
“I want to make sure I am prepared for anything.” I said to him.
“Do you really need five pairs of the same heel in different colors.” He asked.
“Yes.” I said. “I’m just kidding, I’ll bring three pairs.” He just gave me a look and I laughed.
“I’m going to go find Sid or Blake, have a normal guy talk.” James said standing up and heading out the door.

Josie walked in with Brianna on her hip. “How’s packing going?” I just fell forwards into my bag and faked cried. “That bad.”
“I am not a light packer, but I really need to be right now.” I said.
“I’m sure you will be fine. Just wait till you go home.” She said.
“Let’s no go there right now. One trip at a time. Thou I can’t wait to go home and see everyone.” I said.
“It’s going to be so weird going back with not one but two babies.” Josie said.
“It will be fine.” I told her.

It was finally time to head to Oshawa. This was the first time I would see where James grew up, be around just his family and friends. I was excited and scared all at the time. We boarded the plane, after we took our seats, I cuddled into his shoulder.
“I’ve been waiting to take the perfect girl home for so long.” He said kissing my forehead.
“I’m scared and excited all at the same time. What if everyone hates me.” I asked.
“My family adores you. You have no idea how excited my mother is right now.” He began. “I love you, you make me very happy. My friends will see that and love you too.”
“You always know what to say.” I said with a smile.

When I woke up, the plane was landing. James nudged my shoulder.
“Hey sleepy head. We are here.” He said with a huge smile. We stood up and got off the plane. His parents were waiting for us. His mother wrapped her arms around me.
“Aaliyah, We are so glad you are here too.” She said.
“I am so glad to be here.” I said.

We got our luggage and headed to the car. I was ready to just relax. When we got to his parents house, they helped us take in our bags. We headed to James’ old room. I smiled when I walked in.
“We will give you two your time to relax. Supper will be ready shortly.” His mother said as they walked back out the door.
“Your room is adorable.” I said.
“I haven’t changed it since I was about 16.” He said. “No making fun.”
“I’m not.” I told him.

We got settled, we put a few things away. He took me on a tour of the rest of his house. He was on the deck helping his father with the grill while I was inside helping his mother in the kitchen.
“I’m so glad James brought you to visit. I missed you.” His mother Lilly said.
“I’m so glad to be here and finally see where he grew up.” I began. “This will be a great trip.”
“How are the twins?” She asked.
“Growing so fast. They are just perfect.” I said.
“Someday that will be you and James.” She said with a huge smile.
“Hopefully. I need to thank you for raising such a wonderful man.” I said.
“Hun, we are so lucky he met you. I haven’t seen him this happy in such a long time.” She said.

We sat around outside on the deck with supper. His brothers and sister joined us. It was great to see them again and catch up. I loved being around his family. I helped clean up while James caught up with his siblings.

We spend the rest of the evening just sitting around talking and having James get embarrassed while his mother showed me the baby album and his father told me stories of him growing up.

It was an early evening, I was tried from traveling all day. We headed to James room. I changed into one of his shirts and my sleeping shorts. He wrapped his arms around me as we laid on his bed.

“I swear this was bigger when I was younger.” He said. I had to laugh.
“Didn’t have two people in this bed very often then did you.” I said.
“You’re so funny AJ.” He said.
“That’s why you love me.” I said.
“One of the many reasons why.” He said. We slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to an empty bed. I quickly showered and was fixing my hair when James walked into the room.
“How did you sleep.” He asked.
“Very well.” I said.
“You almost ready?” He asked.
“What’s going on.” I asked.
“I want you too meet my friends.” He said.
“What if they don’t like me.” I said.
“Don’t be like that. They will love you.” He said.

I fixed my make up and put my hair in a side braid. James took my hand as we headed out the door. We got into his car and he began to drive off.
“Aaliyah, it will be fine. Don’t worry.” James said. “I’ll be by your side the whole time. It’s only a few people. A small bbq.”
“I want to see your world. You have seen mine.” I said with a smile. “I love you.”
“Love you too babe.” He said.

He drove into a driveway. He parked the car and a tall man walked out with a huge smile.
“James. You’re finally here.” He said hugged him.
“Myles, this is Aaliyah.” James began. “Aaliyah, this is my best friend Myles.” He quickly pulled me in for a hug.
“So you are the famous girl we keep hearing about. It’s nice to finally meet you.” Myles said.
“It’s nice to meet you too.” I said.
“Come on, Parties inside.” He said.

We headed inside. It was just a few people. It was nice to see how happy James was with his friends. I loved meeting all this people and finally getting to see faces to go along with names.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy :)
comments.

thank you so much for the love. just so you know, there will be a couple more chapters then i will be finishing this story. but don't worry, i have decided to write a sequel :)