What Makes You Beautiful

the visit.

School starting again was bitter sweet. Good because I was almost done but sad because Sidney was leaving for Pittsburgh. I always knew it was coming, but it never got any easier.

James and I talked everyday. I talked to my father about moving after I was done of school. He wasn’t too sure at the beginning but he came to it after thinking about it. He knew it was best for me. Liam really liked the idea, it meant more visits for him to watch hockey.

The plan was set, after Christmas I would be moving into Sidney’s place. James and I weren’t official, I wanted to wait till we were in the same city. He was just as happy as I was that I would be there soon.

I cried when I had to say goodbye to Sidney. Even after all these years, it was still as hard and I hated it. Though he kept reminding me I would be there soon enough. Thankfully when classes started up, it helped keep me busy so I could use that to distract my mind. I was missing both of them like crazy.

Brody didn’t come around anymore, I was so grateful for that. I didn’t have to deal with his belittling or bs anymore.

In October, I had a mini break so I decided, well James and Sidney decided I should come down to Pittsburgh, to move a few things and get my room somewhat set up. Josie was coming along too, we could see the boys play as well as have some much needed fun. Since all we were doing was school work and actually work. I was also adding in any extra hours I could at the hospital.

I was finishing up packing, I was bring a suitcase for stuff I was leaving there then my suitcase for the week I’d be there. Josie was all ready to go so she was at my place helping me.
“You need to bring everything” Josie said.
“This is just want I need” I said. “I’m finally done now”
“Good. Let’s go” She said.

My dad drove us to the airport, we did out goodbyes and we were on the plan. I was so excited for this trip.We checked in, went through security and boarded the plane, then finally we were off. I put in my headphones and soon drifted off to sleep. Josie was reading a book.

I woke up to the plane landing. I couldn’t stop smiling.
“Someone’s excited” Josie said.
“This is a well needed trip” I told her.

Sidney and James were both waiting for us. My smile got even bigger when I seen James. Since I didn’t know he was going to be there. He told me he had a Player Appearance. Of course me being the girl I am, tears began to form in my eyes when I was hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in super close. I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
“This is a great surprise” I said.
“Didn’t know if we could all pull it off” Josie said with a smirk.
“You knew” I asked.
“Why do you think I came along” She said. I gave Sidney a hug. We grabbed our luggage and we were off to Sid’s place.

Sidney showed me my new room. It was bigger than the one I had at my dad’s house. This was becoming so real. I started putting things away and adding my own touches. We ordered a pizza and just had a relaxing night.

I woke up to James getting up. The boys had a morning practice. Josie was still in bed, Sidney was up and about.
“Sorry for waking you” James said.
“It’s okay.” I told him. Nothing happening the night before, we just talk. I wouldn’t do that to Sidney right away. This was still his house after all.

James and Sidney left for the arena. Josie slowly woke up and joined me for breakfast.
“How was your night” She asked.
“Fine.” I said.
“I bet” She said.
“Nothing happened” I told her.

The boys showed up to the arena together.
“This must mean AJ is in town” Letang said.
“She’s here for the week” SIdney said.
“Someones getting lucky” Letang said. Sidney just shot him a shut up look. They all just got ready for practice.

Josie was helping me set my room up a bit. I couldn’t wait to be here full time. I couldn’t ask for a better best friend. She didn’t mind that tonight I would be going on a date with James and she’d be here with Sidney. She was helping me pick everything out for the date. I was so glad my best friends clicked the way Sid and Josie do.

I changed roughly three times before Sidney got home. James went to his place to get showered and changed. This was only our second real date.
“You will look fine in anything. You still have a few hours” Sidney said after he got out of the shower.
“I don’t want to look plain” I said.
“He likes you for being real.” Sidney said.
“What has he said about me to you” I asked.
“Wouldn’t you like to know” Sid asked with a smirk.
“Yes we would” Josie said.
“You have nothing to worry about, that boy is crazy about you” Sidney said walking out of the room.
After what seem like forever, I was finally ready. James was downstairs with Sidney. Josie headed down before me. I could hear her telling them I wasn’t ready yet.
“She’s been at this all day.” Sidney said.
“I’m gonna be here all night” James said.
I walked down the stairs.
“Just kidding. I am ready to go” I said with a smile. We said our goodbyes and James and I were off.

“You look beautiful” James said. I smile.
“Thank you” I said.
“I’m so glad you’re here” He said.
“I can’t wait for this to be permeant” I said.

He pulled up to a country restaurant and bar. He was catching on so fast. He helped me out of the truck and we headed inside. We sat down at a booth, and place our orders”
“I had a feeling you would like this place” James said.
“I love it. Thank you” I said.
“Heres too a good night” He said.

We ate and talked about everything. He was asking about school and how my family was. Everything just felt right. Even after our time apart. The feelings were still there, he could be the one for me. I guess time would tell.

We were getting ready to leave, we were almost out the door when these girls stopped and asked James for a picture. I been around this before with Sidney, but it felt a little different with James. He took the photo with them. Something else I was going to have to get use too.

We headed back his place. This was be the first time we ever spend the night alone. I was still a bit nervous. I hadn’t felt like this in forever and I felt like this about someone who played a game for his job, which made him happy. I was use to Sidney always being away, but now I would have to get even more use to it with James. Since soon this could be my boyfriend leaving all the time.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy :)
comments please :)
xoxoxox
<3