What Makes You Beautiful

last night in pittsburgh.

Josie and I got ready for the game. We had two more nights in Pittsburgh, which made me sad. I’d have just two more months in Cole Harbour before the big move. I couldn’t wait.
“You’re all ready dating, you don’t need to impress anymore” Josie said as I was throwing things from my bag.
“I’m dating an NHL player. I have to impress even more now” I said.
“Don’t even start. You have James thats all you need.” She said.
“What if people talk.” I asked.
“There are those lame ass people who do that, but you don’t need them.” she said.
“What am I going to do without you” I asked.
“Don’t worry. You will be just fine” She said.

I fixed up my makeup and put my hair in a side braid. I put on my leggings with my tight fitting Neal jersey and put on my cowboy boots. Josie had on tight jeans with boots along with her Crosby jersey.

The boys were waiting for us downstairs. We headed down, and then headed off to the arena. I was so excited to be back at a NHL game. I hugged both of them, and gave James a kiss on the check and wished him good luck. They headed to the locker room while we headed upstairs to our seats. We still had a while, so we walked around, and decided to be total tourist fans.

The Penguins were playing the Canucks. It was a good game, even four years later it was hard to watch them without Luc Bourdon being around. I knew him, he was such a sweet guy who was taking far too soon. We still enjoyed the game. The Penguins won. We waited for the boys, seeing as Sid always took forever with the media, and James got the game winner, we knew we would be waiting a while. I was going to get use to it, so it was fine.

The boys finally walked outta the room. I congratulated both of them. I gave James a kiss.
“Good job babe” I told him.
“This is for you” He said, handing me the game puck.
“Thank you” I said.
“The first of many” He said. I smiled.

We headed outside and towards Sidney’s vehicle. We were having a quite night at his place, the boys Halloween party was tomorrow night then Josie and I were heading home and they had a long road trip.

We walked into Sidney’s and I headed up to my room followed by James.
“My jersey never looked so good.” He said.
“I don’t know about that one. You made it look pretty good tonight” I said. I stood on my tiptoes and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in close. He passionately kissed me back.

“I will miss that for sure” I said as we parted. I changed into comfy clothes and we headed back downstairs. Josie was pulling a pizza out of the oven while Sidney was doing something in the living room.

“Look who came back to us” Josie said.
“How nice of you to join us” Sidney said.
“We were not gone that long” I said, poking my tongue out at them.
“They just wish they were going to be the NHL power couple” James said. I laughed.
“Ya right” I said.

We went into the living room, Sidney popped in a movie and we just relaxed. I ended up falling asleep half way through. I woke up James moving my arm, which scared me, which lead me to hit him.
“AJ, it’s okay. It’s just me” James said. I came too, sitting up.
“Sorry. Just a bad habit” I said.
“You alright” He asked.
“I’ll be fine.” I said. I looked around to notice that Sid and Josie were gone. James helped me off the couch and we headed upstairs to my room.

“AJ, what’s wrong” James asked, as I crawled into bed.
“I’m fine” I said. He looked at me.
“Remember I can tell when you are lying, so what’s up” He asked.
“I was caught off guard tonight. I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to hit you. Just with everything with Brody will take time I guess” I told him. He sat up and wrapped his arms around me.
“I promise you, nothing like that will ever happen again.” He began “I will do everything to help you get over that. I won’t wake you up again” He said. I smiled.
“You are amazing, you know that” I said.
“I did, but thanks” He said. “I’m just kidding. I never want to see you hurt again.

We laid down, he wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled into his chest. I felt so safe in his arms. Tomorrow night would be bitter sweet. There was nothing better than this.

I woke up before James, so I showered and got ready. Josie and Sidney were all up. Once James woke up, we headed out to the mall to look for Halloween costumes. The party was a little earlier because they were going to be on the road for the actual date.

We got ready at Sidney’s, the mall was very eventful. Josie and I were in my room, finishing up our hair and make up.
“Stop taking forever” We head Sidney saying outside the door.
“We are almost done” I yelled back.

We headed downstairs, the boys were standing around the island in Sid’s kitchen. Looking so fabulous all dressed up.
“It’s about time” James Said.
“Oh shush it” I said.
“It was worth the wait” Sidney said.
“We know” Josie replied.

We all headed to Sid’s car and took off for Marc-Andre Fleury’s place since he was hosting the Halloween Party. Some of the guys were feeling pretty good when we got there.

“AJ” Letang said hugging me. “So glad you made it” He handed me a beer.
“Great to see you too Tanger” I said.
“A couples costumes. Does this mean it’s official now” Tyler Kennedy asked.
“Yes” James said, putting his arm around my waist and pulling me in close to his side.
“It’s about time.” Brooks Orpik said. “You here for good now”
“January I will be. Two more months of school to go” I said.

The night went over extremely well for our first event as a couple. I loved being able to answer peoples question with Yes, he’s my boyfriend. There was something about James that was different from any other guy. He was perfect for me.

Sidney dropped us off at James’ place. Giving us our last night alone. I didn’t want up tomorrow, other than the fact that I will have travel with a hangover. I didn’t want to leave at all.

James and I walked into his room. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tiptoes, every emotion and feeling I had towards him came out as I kissed him. I wanted him, and wanted him now.

“I want to see what this looks like on the ground” I said. He laid me on my back on the bed. He bent down and kissed me again.
“Are you sure. I don’t want to rush” He said.
“I am more than ready” I told him in between kisses.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the support :)
enjoy.
ps. comments :)
xoxoxo