Status: Editing. (Adding new chapters and Content)

The Diary of a Natural Girl in a Supernatural World

Saturday August 18

Saturday August 18, 2012 7:23 PM

School starts on Monday, I know that is a little soon for most schools but we always get out earlier I love it and hate it at the same time. For starters, it is blistering hot outside so we get to sit in the nice air conditioned school. It also gives me an excuse to talk to the class hotties.

I’m just kidding.

Although I do love chatting up the occasional hottie but let’s face it, who doesn’t. It was never a crime to look at some man candy… Well, unless they suck.

Speaking of suckage… You know what really sucks about this whole starting school earlier than pretty much everyone else in existence? The fact that our summers feel like they’re being cut short. I just want to chillax for another week and get my tan on some more…

Glad I’m not a vampire or else I would not be able to say that.

I’d curse the sun for hurting my eyes and my skin for NEVER tanning… ever. It has something weird to do with, I don’t know… The fact that they only drink human blood and eat raw meat! Seriously… Gross.

And don’t get me started on the werewolves. Holy crap, those guys, they may love the sun and may be really good to look at but they’re horn dogs… pun intended. I’m not surprised that the football team is primarily made up of wolves. They’re… for a lack of a better word, meatheads.
And their girlfriends are not much better… or at least the ones who choose to be cliché and date the cheerleaders… Pixies. That’s all I can say.

Ok, maybe not all I can say. They’re like your average cheer leaders, you know all perky and… fake to your face. Besides the queen bee types. Bitches through and through. If you imagine what a Pixie would be like in real life… Well that pretty much describes them… Tinkerbell would be a good example.

Alright, alright… Maybe there are a lot more reasons why I don’t want to go back to school besides the whole lack of summer thing. But you can hardly blame me! People like them do not get along with people like me…

Most people just assume that I am a human that knows about their world. A human born of two supernatural parents… Lacking any abilities. It happens from time to time. A child is born of two parents and somehow turns out completely normal. Sometimes they come into their own at a later age but they’re always different. Not the same as their parents. It is hard to explain.

I am not one of those. I prefer to keep my talents hidden. I prefer to hang out with the humans to make myself seem normal, like I am one of them.

But I guess that is another story for another time.

Oh shit. My mom is calling me. I’ll be back.

8:35 PM

So, remember how I told you that my talents were a story for another time? Well, my mother wanted me to come down stairs and demonstrate them for her.

She always does this and it is always random. It is like she knows that I don’t use them at school so she has to test me in some way to make sure that I am developing properly. The worst part about it os that she always does it randomly.

I mean why, can’t she just teach me things herself in her off time? Noooo…. Natasha, you have to do it on your own. I mean seriously. Just because that was how your parents taught you… or rather didn’t teach you doesn’t mean that you have to do the same.

Ugh. She frustrates me.

I almost wish that I wasn’t this way, it is a lot to deal with. I just want to be a normal teen. Or at least as normal as one can be in the supernatural society.

Anyways, let’s talk about something more age appropriate. Like boys… again. Or Boys and my friends, that works.

So, Kara finally got a boyfriend. And it is about freaking time because she has been pining over this guy and he over her for quite some time. I am just glad that he finally grew the balls to do something about it.

She was telling me that they were hanging out over the summer and he just asked her out, out of nowhere and in front of his older brother no less. I’m sure he is getting endless shit about it. I also think that he might have actually felt threatened by his brother because I’m not going to lie, that boy is quite the looker. He has all kind of girls after him and not a care in the world. I think that is kind of the lure about him. He seems cool and smooth but in reality he really just doesn’t give a shit.

His brother was two grades a head of us and one of the cool kids when he was in high school. Not one of the cool jocks but rather just the “cool group.” One of the people that everyone loved and wanted to be. I think he is the reason why girls think vampires are so sexy now because before it was all about the bad boys; the demons.

To tell you the truth, I am not sure why we go to school with the demons. The only time I ever see them is in one of two general classes that is required for everyone to take each year and the lunch period. Other than that they have their own special but secret, very secret classes to go to.
But I do have to admit that they are damn fine.

No, seriously. There is something about a bad boy that makes them alluring. Not that I would ever admit that to any one not reading this. If you asked me in real life I would say that they’re not my type. I would say that I liked human boys the best because they were more in my league… despite the fact that that actually wasn’t true.

What? I am not exactly mortal either… But not immortal, if you know what I mean. Ok, you probably don’t but I am not explaining.

Where was I? Oh yes, boys.

All hotness aside, I’m not sure who I would really go for. Who is my type? I guess I should try being normal and make up a list of qualities that I want in a man… wait… guy.

Uhm…

Funny? Who wants a dull guy?

Confident. Yes, he has to be confident or else he will piss me off.

Considerate, why would I like a guy who isn’t considerate of my needs?

Taller than me. I don’t think that is much to ask for…

Protective. I want a guy to stand up for me but he probably shouldn’t be too protective or else he will get jealous and that could go south fast. Like stalker fast.

Passionate? Sounds good right?

He’s got to have goals for himself or else the relationship won’t go anywhere.

I guess that is all I can think of right now. I mean what else would a girl want besides stuff in the looks department.

I guess that is all for now… I’ll be back later, or tomorrow.

-Natasha
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm publishing this book. So if you're interested you can find it in the kindle store shortly.