Love Through Snapshots

Perfect

Isaac watches, mesmerized as she dances. Her arms high above her head as she twirls and shakes beneath the stars. 

She laughs and shakes her hair free, not stopping the beat her body had created. Isaac smiles at her, he truly loved to watch her dance.

He loved it for a lot of reasons, she was undoubtedly the worst dancer he had ever seen but the joy she got from it made up for her lack of skills.  The most important reason to him was that she only danced for him.

He never asked her why it was only for him and why she did it. All he knew was that he was content just knowing she would always be there, his little wayward ballerina, even when they were on separate paths.

That was how the two of them were, he does this and she does that. And if it all works out, then it's perfect.

He is snapped out of his thoughts when he hears a tinkling voice call him. He denies her request to dance with him, numerous amounts of times. 

But as she runs over to him and gives him a look that peers into his soul he caves. 

With a sigh of fake annoyance he grabs onto her waist, pulling her close to him. She rolls her navy eyes and wraps her arms around his neck, swaying to the beat of their heartbeats.

It's when she rests her head in the crook of his shoulder and neck that he realizes that they have done it. Through out all their years of going different paths and missing opportunities they ended up together; and it was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, this is going to be a story now. I plan on just doing little chapters like these, like the title says, they are going to be "snapshots" of their love. And yes I know she doesn't have a name, I'm working on that and the next chapter she will. Speaking of that I don't know when I can update next but just be on the lookout, and comment if you think it's a good idea or not!