Status: Coming Soon <3

Bittersweet Complications

Prologue

I glance through my window to see if the familiar Lexus is parked at the curb. Instead I'm granted the sight of seeing him snog the life out of another girl. Not again. The poor girl really has no idea what she's pulling herself into. Rolling my eyes, I rip my gaze away from the two, cringing at the vision now unfortunately stuck in my head.

This boy is the reason behind my worst nightmares. He probably is the worst. The absolute miniscule things about him irritate the crap out of me. Most specially, the fact that I'm forced to see him with a different girl for each day of the week.

I'm betting half my money that he hasn't heard of the word commitment or feelings. Even if you give me all the time in the world, I won't be able to recount how many girls he has been with this past month. He isn't even that attractive. I am truly tempted to shave off those chocolate curls of his.

I absolutely despise how out of all the houses on this street, my parents chose to settle in the one nearest him.

Even after several weeks attending, I still don't forgive my mum for demanding me to move schools. Apparently, my old school is incapable of good education and offers limited oppurtunities. I actually enjoyed being at that school; I had lovely friends, the staff were decent considering they are teachers and a few of the male species had even wasted their time being interested in me. Definitely boosted my self esteem. But the largest problem of all - my bloody neighbour goes to my new school.

It feels as if I'm complaining more than necessary but if someone is to be thrusted into the same situation, I have no doubt that they would be constantly rambling on about the bastard who lives in front of them. Don't you think so?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey lovelies,

Just started a new story and hopefully this one will be really intresting and sweet. And remember I'm not starting this story yet, I just made this prologue early because I wanted you guys to get a taste of it.

Hope your liking it so far! :) &lt;3

Comment subscribe pls :)