Status: Completed, after a three day mad rush trying to get this finished as a friend's birthday present.

Thank You for the Coffee

~ 9 Days Until Hand In ~

The more Frank thought about what Gerard had said, the more he hated himself. He’d been right, of course he had. Frank had come to Gerard’s house eager for a new experience, not exactly eager to be with Gerard himself. It wasn’t that he didn’t like Gerard, because he did, to the degree that it scared him.

He’d been steadily realising his attraction to Gerard ever since the day they’d first spoken. But it scared him. It terrified him and it kept him up at night before waking him up in the morning hard as rock, so much so that he would come with only a couple of strokes. He’d tampered it down, trying not to think about it, but it was no use. And then they’d kissed, and there was no way back. Now it plagued his every moment, and there was nothing to do but admit that he had feelings for the guy.

The want that had overcome him in Gerard’s room three nights ago was foreign to him, taking him over and making him desperate for things he didn’t realise he needed. The urge to touch someone else’s dick was weird. The fact that he had a naked guy in front of him was weird. Wanting to feel a man’s stubble between his thighs was weird. So he’d clamped his eyes shut. He had brought to mind every dirty magazine he’d ever looked at, every porn link he’d ever clicked on the computer late at night, every ex-girlfriend with her breasts bouncing above him. And still his thoughts had strayed back to Gerard.

The thought that he’d ruined their friendship and whatever else had been possible for them made him want to curl up and die. He’d known that Gerard wanted him, known it like he knew the guitar riffs to all of Pencey’s songs, and he’d used it shamelessly, to try and slake his curiosity.

So here he was, sleepy and miserable, slurping down some sort of cocktail in a bar that held a hand painted rainbow flag out of one window. He was going to do what Gerard said, and see where it took him.

A tanned boy in the corner kept looking Frank’s way. His natural instinct was to turn away as soon as he noticed the tight t-shirt didn’t quite reach the boy’s hips, and that he had one massive hoop earring in his right ear. But he didn’t. Frank steadily held his gaze, even when the boy hollowed his cheeks around the straw in his drink.

After a few minutes the boy made his way over, pressing himself against Frank’s side and saying “Hi” directly in his ear so as to be heard above the music. Frank’s stomach fluttered lightly. He decided to be honest from the onset this time. He gestured for the boy to turn his head, and he cupped his hands around his ear.
“I’m not sure if I like boys.”

The boy chuckled heartily against Frank’s side, and used his hands to bring Frank’s ear back to his mouth.
“That’s okay. We can go find out for you.”