Status: I'll try to update as much as I can

Slow Conversations with a Gun

Asleep or Dead?

"Mom, can I please like..not go to school tomorrow," I mumbled as I threw my favorite hoodie along with other miscellaneous clothes in the dryer.
"Umm..what?" she replied with a chuckle as she put the dishes in the dishwasher.
"Can I start school next year or something? I mean, I'm new to this whole..place! I have no friends, I won't even know where my classes are..I mean," I was smiling. I knew for a fact that my mom won't pull me out of it just because I was scared.
"Blane, you know for a fact-"
"I know I know, it was worth a try though," I said shrugging. My mom threw a shirt at me.
"You missed one," she laughed. I loved my relationship with my mom. We grew closer ever since my dad died in a car accident. You know how some moms get really depressed and crotchedy and mean. Not her. My mom was depressed on the inside; sometimes she spaces out when we spoke about things my dad would love, like Star Wars and football, I know she's thinking about dad.
"Thanks." I said sarcastically.
When I was done with the laundry, mom thanked me and I headed to my room.
"Blane,wait. I understand that you're scared and I would be too, but you have to get passed that. You're a junior, your seventeen years old and had a job before you came here. You can do this," she hugged me," and who knows? Maybe you'll find someone to crush on."
"Mom I'm over that. I've just given up, I haven't crushed on anyone since 7th grade."
"Damn, you're optimistic," she said sarcastically.
"I'll see you tomorrow, mom. Love you."
"Love you too."

I went to my room and didn't even have to put on any pajamas. I had on my sweatpants and a tank top all day, all I did was take off my bra.
"I'm free," I said to myself as I threw my bra across my room. My alarm clock read 10:45pm. I went to my bathroom and took out my spiderbites, angel bites, nose ring, and half inch neon green tapers. I stared at myself in the mirror,"Eh."
I didn't think I looked ugly, but not completely eye-catching. Once, I lost some weight, my hair grew a few inches(it went passed my shoulders) and dyed the bangs blue and the rest black, and I modified myself, my confidence grew. It wasn't sky high but hey, I figured that I can't change the way I look I might as well learn to like it(at least).
I plopped in my bed, and thought about school tomorrow; what I'd wear, what classes I'd have...people.
"Awww people. Oh God," I whispered, the thought about knowing absolutely no one made my stomach turn.

I woke up my annoying as fuck alarm clock. Did my normal morning routine; showered, dressed, brush my teeth. I wore my black Of Mice & Men hoodie, grey skinnies, black Toms. On my way to school, I stopped by a gas station and picked up a Monster. I figured it would calm me down or at least take my mind away from being nervous. I walked through the halls with my Monster in one hand and my schedule in the other.
"First period, art. Well damn, I'm lucky." I sipped by drink when I hit a soft wall or hard person. I looked up and the guy turned around and looked down at me. Besides being tall, he was lanky and one side of his head shave and a double lip piercing.
"Hi," I said nervously,"sorry for ya know."
"Woah, you must be new," he did a crooked smile, it was cute.
"Yeah, I just moved here."
"Well, me and ma bro here," he gestured to the shorter, quieter, dude next to him,"We just moved here a year ago." I couldn't take my eye of his brother, and he couldn't either.
"I'm Vic," hair was a deep brown and wavy and shoulder length, and his skin was caramel. He was a little taller than me; probably 5'5.
"I'm-I'm uhh..." I snapped my fingers,"Blane. Name's Blane."
"Cool name," he complimented. Say something, SAY SOMETHING YOU IDIOT.
"You're attractive." NOT THAT.
He laughed, and I forgot about the taller brother until he interrupted,"And I'm Mike, glad to know that you care about me too," he poked out his lip. Maybe it was the caffeine rush, but I hugged Mike.
"Sorry about that and thanks for ya know, not killing me."
"Pssh, Mike could kill anything if he wanted to," Vic teased. I let go of Mike, and saw another tall guy walking our way. He wasn't lanky but he wasn't thick either. I got a better look when he got closer, and the look in his eyes reminded me of Squiward.
"Sup guys, and...girl I don't know," he said lazily. I chuckled and finished my drink.
"This attractive girl that stands before you," Mike announced patting me on the shoulder,"is Blane. Say hi to Tony, Blane."
"Sup," I did the sup nod. He did it back.
"I'm Tony and I want to go back to sleep."
The bell rang for class and I didn't find out where the art class was.
"You guys ruined my journey to find the art class," I stated.
"I have that class," Tony said,"I'll show you, I think Jaime's in that class too."
I hugged Mike, Vic...well Vic walked away before I could say bye. I felt kinda sad.
"Wait you said 'Hi-Me'?" I asked out of sudden thought.
"Yep,"
"How do you even spell that?"
"J-A-I-"
"WHAT'S UP TONE BONE and pretty girl," yelled a guy with brown spiky hair with a blonde streak. He wore a Mexican soccer jersey and black skinny jeans. He was shorter than Tony and Mike but taller than me and Vic.
"I'm Blane, you must be Jaime."
"Aww you already know my name. I already love you." He hugged me, and we continued walking to class.
Wow, turns out my mom was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, what do ya think? Bad, good, alright?