Status: I'll try to update as much as I can

Slow Conversations with a Gun

Famous Last Words

When they were getting ready to leave, Vic gave me his number and I gave him mine. The clock read 7:45 and I made heated the left over broccoli Alfredo and garlic bread from the night before. I watched The Office on Demand until my mom called.
"Hey, mom everything okay?"
"Uhhm yeah, listen I won't be home until 10:30 or 11 o'clock."
"Okay mom, I'm 17 my body doesn't think about sleep until 12." 
"Haha, okay, but just in case you do, just sleep on the couch or something."
"Mom, I'm okay, I promise. You just do your job and not worry about me, and please be careful."
"Okay, now you're the one sounding like a mom," we both laughed,"okay, love you."
"Love you too."
As soon as I hung up, I'd noticed that the lights we're off and there were noises outside. 
"Oh fuck no." I turned on the living room light, closed every door, and shut every window and turned on the AC. 
I continued watching tv, until I realized: I am so alone. 
"Vic gave me his number, so maybe I'll..no what if he's asleep, no Blane grow some balls!" I pressed his name and he answered at the first ring, wow he really wanted to talk to me. I put him on speaker.
"Hello?" he answered.
"Hiya Vic, are you like busy or anything?"
"Not really, what's up?"
"Uhhmm..nothing really, I just wanted to talk. It's kinda late and my mom get's off really late and it's creepy having this house to myself at night." I said
"Ohh I see, should I come over?"
My face was red hot,"What no, no. I mean that'd be awesome but I doubt you can--"
"Blane, I'm like 18. I still live with my parents until I finish school. I'm practically an adult. So I'll be over in five minutes." he hung up, before I could talk him out of it. 
Oh my gosh, in a few minutes, I'll be breathing the same air as a guy. What.

I heard a knock and my mind and my heart started to throb. 
"Hey Blane," 
"Hi Vic," I stepped back so he could come in. He wore his sweatpants and a Pantera shirt. 
"What you don't wear pajamas?" It was like 8:56 and he had on pjs? Oh well..
"What? Oh," I just noticed I was wearing the same thing from earlier,"um I'll be right back."
I went to my room, and shut the door. I took off my pants and I heard a knock. Holy crap.
"Vic, you can't come in unless you want to see me pants-less!"
"I'M GAME! But no seriously you were right, it's like hella creepy."
"Grow some balls, Fuentes!" 
"Fine!" I was in the middle off pulling up my sweatpants when he burst in.
"Sure, break down my door, I have more in the back.." I kept on my hoodie and he sat on my bed. 
"Hey what's this?"He pulled my journal from off my nightstand. No. Just no.
"Umm nothing nothing, you wouldn't want to read that, it's about girl cramps and tons of emotions and girl shit." 
 He smiled at me,"I don't believe you," and he opened to a random page and I couldn't control what I did next. I tackled him,"Victor I'll kill you! Give it back."
"No let me see!" I realized what I was doing and I jumped off him and sat on the floor. It was dead silent.
"Vic, since you like..kissed me on the cheek, what are we?"
"What do you mean?" he asked moving on the floor with me.
"Don't play dumb..like are we..together?" 
"Do you want to be?"
My heart beat faster,"I would certainly like to." 
He smiled and scooted next to me. He snaked his hand in mine and he kissed my cheek.  I put 
my head on his shoulder and he began to hum, followed by some words. He could sing.
"Vic, you sing?" I asked as quietly as I could.
"Yeah, I do, and I'm kinda working on this song." 
"Will you sing it to me, like the parts that you have?"
"Hmm," he rubbed his chin,"I don't know, you're my girlfriend and you won't tell me what's in the journal of yours." I looked away from him and felt a small thump,"But I'm just kidding, you don't have to tell me." he put his hand on my cheek so I'd look at him. 
"If it's personal and you don't trust me yet, I understand."
I cracked a smile,"Thanks, and you don't have to sing to me either."
"But I want to," he poked out his lip.
"Woah, you have a nose ring," I'd just noticed.
"Wow, you just know notice." 
"It's so koot!" 
"Shut up! Okay, I'm about to sing this thingy."
He cleared his throat, and hummed for a while.

"She sets up high, surrounded by the sun
One million branches and she loves every one
Mom and dad, did you search for me?
I've been up here so long I'm goin crazy."

He stopped, and he wiped a tear in my eye. 
"Vic, that's beautiful."
"You cried, it wasn't even a full song. Nope, not even gonna sing the full song."
I laughed, and sniffed.
"How come you cried?"
I shook my head,"I don't wanna.."
"Okay, I'm sorry I asked, but don't cry," he lightly popped my hand,"crying is a no no, all it does is make you cry more and your head hurts and it's just miserable." I laughed again,"There ya go. That smile of yours, your teeth. Here," he held out his wrist, it had scars on it,"bite me."
I looked at his scars, and at him. He didn't seem to care.
"You want me to bite you?" he nodded,"You're so weird." but I bit him. I could feel his scars on my tongue, like they were little bumps. I let go and saw my saliva on his wrist.
"Okay, why'd you have me do that, again?" I laughed.
"One, you have like the perfect teeth. It's straight, everything. Have you had braces?" 
"Nope!" 
"Nice. And it kinda turned me on. I felt you lick my scars. Freak."
"Okay, for the record; I did not lick, I just felt them and oh shut up!" we waited for a while. There was that question that hung in the air,"Vic, can I ask why you self harmed."
He looked at me,"Umm, some are from being bullied, but the ones you see are from last year. Oh gosh,"
"Vic you don't have to tell me,"
"No no, it's okay. Let's see, I was dating this chic. I thought I loved her. We were dating for a year and I found out she was cheating on me...all year, with multiple guys. My brother told me, but before hand she broke up with me in a text." 
He seemed so nonchalant about it,"But you make it seem like it's nothing."
"Because now, it is. It doesn't matter anymore. When I see these scars, it doesn't remind me of a dark time. They tell me,and everyone else, that I could've killed myself, I could've given up on life, but I didn't. I got over it. They make me who I am. I don't care if people see it."
My face was wet,"God damn it, Vic. I'm crying again."
He grabbed my face and wiped my tears with his thumbs,"You're so strong, I wish I was like you." 
"If you're sitting here next to me and not lying in a grave, you're just as strong; if not stronger."
♠ ♠ ♠
I really like this one!