Status: I'll try to update as much as I can

Slow Conversations with a Gun

What are you made of?

The next morning, I woke up with a smile on my face. Everything felt so much better knowing that I was Vic's girlfriend. 
After I did the usual stuff, I wore my blue Star Wars t-shirt, black skinny jeans and black converse. I straightened my hair, pinned back my blue bangs and put on my grey beanie, with my black My Chemical Romance jacket. I never wore make-up, not because it was kinda girly but it was time consuming and it made my face feel uncomfortable; don't get me wrong it's cute, and I have nothing against people who do wear make-up.
I went to the front of my home,"Mom, I'm out." her room was across front the kitchen.
"Okay, just wait there honey," I heard her getting out the bed. She walked out her room looking...miserable. Her eyes were pink, her face was wet but she was smiling. She had a dream about dad again, she wasn't even hiding it, which worried me deeply. 
"Mom, are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted to tell you that I'm off today, so if you want to hang out with your friends after school, you can." 
I hugged her,"Mom, you'll be home when I come home from school though right?"
"Of course I will, where else would I go?" In her saying this made me want to stay home and just watch her. Whenever mom and dad stayed home, they'd go out. 
I let go of mom, reluctantly,"Now, go you'll be late for school."
"Oh and I wanted you to meet my friends today."
"Oh can't wait," she said sarcastically but with a smile. 

On my way to school, I picked up some coffee from Starbucks. The only thought in my mind was my suicidal mother. I'd already lost my dad, I wasn't going to lose the only family I have left to themselves. I sat next to Vic,and  across from Mike at the cafeteria. 
"Hey it's my girlfriend!" Vic hugged me from the side. I smiled,"What's wrong?"
I looked down and took a deep breath, I could feel Mike's eyes on me which also made me kinda nervous. 
"My mom's,"I felt a lump,"she's kinda..suicidal."
There was a silence,"Umm, your mom?" asked Mike.
"Yeah, my dad~cleared my throat~ he uhh died, two years ago in a car accident. She never got over it. I don't know what goes through her head at times. But this morning-" I saw a tall dude, with serious tunnels and Star Wars shirt walk up to us.
"Hey, guys. Blane, hey we match, wait why do you have tears in your eyes?"
"She was explaining that." said Vic still hugging my shoulders. I chuckled.
"This morning, my mom was crying. She usually doesn't cry, we've grown more attached ever since dad died and she never cried around me. But this morning she either was thinking about him or dreamt about him. The thing that scares me the most is that, she wasn't even hiding it, and she looked so broken,like she'd given up. And you guys, I can't. I can't lose my mom, you guys. I don't mean to cry this much but-" Vic hugged me and Mike came around and hugged me, Tony did too,"I told her, I'd bring you guys over so she can meet you. Reason being, so she won't kill herself. I could tell she was planning to do that. But I'm a clever bitch."  
They laughed. 
"Wonder where Jaime is?" I asked out of curiosity. Vic put his face against my neck. 
"You smell so nice,"
"Thanks, but that's probably coffee." He laughed, I felt his breath on me. I sipped my coffee, and I tried to ignore the fact that I just wanted his lips on mine forever. He grabbed my hand and looked at me,"Let's go walk." 
I nodded and got up. We walked around the cafeteria hand in hand. We didn't talk much, we just enjoyed each others company. 
"Vic, last night, you said you sing. Well--excuse me," I had bumped into this chic in a D.R.U.G.S hoodie and a camera around her neck,"Are you in like...a band or something or.."
He chuckled,"Yeah, I am. Me and Mike and Tony and Hime-Time."
I nodded,"Cool, you guys have a name?" 
"Not yet, we're working on that." 
Just then the bell rang. We walked together with Tony.
"Want some coffee?" I asked Vic, but be shook his head,"come on, it's Starbucks." 
"Nah, I'm good. Coffee makes me shit."
"Yeah, coffee does do that," said Tony. 
"Aww man,I forgot about that." When we saw the class, me and Vic stopped in the corner of the hall. 
"I'll see you at lunch, okay." he said. He kissed my forehead and hugged me. Apart of me thought him kissing me in other places rather than my mouth, or private places, was cute and sweet; another part of me, wished he cut the crap and just make out with me. 
♠ ♠ ♠
This fanfic's probably going to be really dramatic..so if you're an easy crier, you have been warned. Also thank you for comments and feedback! Very appreciated!