Status: I'll try to update as much as I can

Slow Conversations with a Gun

Her

Tony's POV

I waited by the bus stop, same stupid people talking about nothing or grossed out by my stretched ears. I waited, waited, waited...and fucking finally. 
The dumb people were basically inviting people in cars to run them over trying to get a good seat on the bus. Funny thing is, when I stepped in the bus, I wished I was one of them.
Every seat in the front was either taken or occupied by an asshole who was too good to sure a seat. 

"Dude, this seat's open." I heard come from the right of me. I looked down to see...possibly the prettiest girl imaginable. I couldn't feel the bus move nor did I realize I was staring at her. 
"Dude, are you gonna or what?" she laughed. 
"Umm, yeah," I mumbled as I umcomfortably sat.  My heart was beating really fast.
"Having a Forrest Gump moment there aren't you?" she joked. She was so pretty: her hair brown and in a high bun, she wore a black D.R.U.G.S hoodie, glasses, and a camera around her neck.
"You don't talk much, do you?" she asked. 
"Umm, no I'm sorry, I'm just really awkward and stuff,"I babbled.
She smiled,"You have a name?"
"I'm-I'm Tony, like the tiger but...I not a..tiger," I am such an idiot.
"Okay Tony, I'm Nini." she held out her hand. It looked small and gentle compared to my big, rough hands. I shook it and she added,"Next time, we'll switch seats. You look really uncomfortable."
"No no, I'm good." I smiled and she smiled too.

We talked about whatever until we got to the school. She disappeared, like she wasn't real. I hoped she was, but she was too perfect to exist. I walked up to the table with Vic and Blane sitting next to each other, with Vic holding her; they must be like a thing now, and Mike looking miserable. I glance into the hallways to see Nini. We made brief eye contact, and she smiled. 

Yep, I have crush. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is short but it's like a filler. Credit to subjectinvolvinglove.tumblr.com if you have tumblr, go follow her is you haven't already! If you don't have a tumblr, make one and go follow her!