Status: I'll try to update as much as I can

Slow Conversations with a Gun

Congratulations, Break a Leg Tonight

During this past month, everything had gotten better. Like, shit tons of better. Thanks to Tony and the rubberband idea, I haven't touched a razor since, and I owe Jaime big time for even bringing it up. And to kick more ass, it's October; which means sweaters,cool weather, Halloween, and ma birthday!  

Me and Vic were sitting in his room on his bed, on a Saturday afternoon. I wore my grey Star Wars sweatshirt I made and some denim skinny jeans. 
"Dude, I just need help with this math," I told him, showing him what I had to do,"This shit is killing me."
He took it and examined it,"Umm, I don't what to tell you babe. I hate math just as much as you do."
I put my head and hit his wall,"I don't know how I'm passing this class. Whenever Mr. Urie, it's like he's speaking Japanese." He hugged my shoulders and lightly kissed my neck. I put my homework down. Vic still hasn't kissed my lips yet, and I don't understand why. I never brought up the subject, though. Maybe he's waiting on me to ask.
I put my homework on his floor, so much for not failing.  I held his smooth, muscular arms and I rocked back and forth.
"Ya know,"I started,"in three weeks is my 18th birthday."
"The 26th right?"
"Yeah, how'd you know?"
"You told me already,"he chuckled,"What do you want for your birthday."
"I'm not really sure. I have pretty much everything I want; four fantabulous friends, one fabulous boyfrand, me and my mom are in the process of recovering,I don't think I really want anything else."
He kissed my cheek, and it hit me. I want him to kiss me. But I was too afraid to say anything.
"Vic, is there a reason why you refuse to kiss me."
"I have kissed you."
"You know what I mean. You haven't kissed me on the lips since ever."
He let go," That's not true."
"AW come on,"I threw I my hands up,"Whenever you kiss me, you kiss my cheek or my neck or my forehead. I mean, it's cute and sweet and not a big deal, but I just wanted to know why.
He didn't speak,"I mean if you don't want to tell me, then forget I even said anything. So about this math.." I picked up my math homework, from the floor. He gently cupped my face, and looked hesitantly at me, almost like he didn't know what to do.
I looked in his eyes, and grabbed his waist and leaned forward. I closed my eyes and felt heat of his breathe on my lips. I felt him brush up against my lips and I just leaned forward. His lips were so smooth and soft, I didn't want to stop. I moved my body closer to his and pulled his shirt for him to move closer to me. His hands seemed like they didn't know where to go. 
"Vic, it's okay,"I whispered,"I won't break." 
He pulled away. It was something I said, I'm such an idiot.
"Vic, I'm sorry I-"
"No, it's not you, it's just. I've never made out before."
I tried to find the words, I didn't want to hurt him.
"But I thought had a girlfriend before." 
"Yeah, but we never..made out before. I'm still a virgin," I was kinda speechless,"I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to do what you're doing now; judging me."
"Vic, shut up. I'm not judging you because you're a virgin. I'm a virgin too. I'm just...taken aback. I mean I thought you didn't kiss me because..of me. So actually, I like your reason better,"he smiled. 
There was a knock on the door,"YEAH?" yelled Vic.
"Vic,  Tony's here with a lady friend,"said Mike.
He looked at me confused,"Okay? Why don't they just come in?" and they did; Tony and this chic that looked sort of familiar but I wasn't sure who she was.
"Hey, guys,"Tony said, they were holding hands,"this is Nini."
"Hi,"she waved.
"Wassup?" I said,"Wait, aren't you in my Chemistry class?" 
"Yeah you are," she smiled.
"Holy shit! You're dating my Star Wars buddy aww. Tony's got a girly friend."
"Okay, yeah, that's ma Star Wars buddy, Blane."
"That's a cool name." Nini remarked.
"You have a cute name," I complimented. She wore a Gryffindor sweatshirt(I know her and Mike had a conversation).
"So how come you guys are here?" Vic asked,"We were in the middle of math homework."
"If by "math homework" you mean "make out" then sure,"said Tony,"but just came here to tell you guys that I was talking to Jaime and made a great point. We haven't done anything fun in a while so I was thinking,"he sat on the floor and Nini sat between his legs, I wondered if they fucked yet,"since Blane's birthday is during fall break, why don't we have like have a huge party."
"But who would we invite?" I asked,"We don't have any other friends than us." Nini laughed.
Vic answered,"I know a few other guys that don't go to this school, they're pretty cool. And Mike smokes weed with these other guys. They're fucking crazy but they're funny as shit."
I smiled.
"And,"Tony included,"Jaime's been making friends with this other Hispanic guy, I think his name's Valentino or something but yeah, we know people."
"What about Jeremy and his friends," said Nini,"aren't they your friends?"
I winced at the idea of Jeremy being at the party and being a dick to me on purpose.
"I'm sorry-"
"No no, that's okay. We should invite him."
"But," Vic turned to me,"I thought you hated his guts."
"Now that I think about it, I have no reason to, and besides he's you guys' friend." 
"Didn't he call you a bitch though?" asked Tony holding Nini.
"I'm a forgiving person and that was like a month ago. Maybe if he goes to this party, he won't hate me. So yeah...invite him." Vic pulled me into his lap and he put his face into my shoulder. 
"You smell good," he said.
"You always tell me that."
♠ ♠ ♠
Mind blowing right? Thanks for the comments guise!