Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 105.

He smiled at me.
“I’d love to stay” he sighed. I smiled back. He crawled to the top of the bed, his face close to mine. My heart started racing the closer he got. He took off his shirt. My cheeks burned. Perfect muscles. Just my luck. He lied under the covers, I moved close.
He was warm, and practically silent. His breathing was so light and quiet, so different compared to the intense winds I was used to when Kellin slept.
Kellin. There was a jolt of pain. I checked my phone. Still nothing. He really did just drop me. Just like that. My heart ached even more. I turned to Taylor. He stared at me with those brown eyes, making my cheeks burn.
“Your bed is comfy” He said. He gently grabbed a pillow to hold, pressing it up against his stomach, clinging onto it tightly. I smiled. He noticed.
“I’m.. used to always holding onto something while I sleep.” He said “I do the same thing at home.” I bit my lip, and looked at my phone again.
Still nothing from Kellin. I sighed.
“Well..” I said, gently taking the pillow away. “How about.. something else.” His cheeks burned, and he licked his lips. I moved the pillow behind him, and slowly moved over, into his arms. He was warmer than before.
He gently moved his hands up, holding my waist. He had big, strong hands. I felt so tiny when he held me. My heart was beating faster. So was his. He was staring into my eyes. I gently lied my head on his chest. It was so muscular, so firm. He moved his hand to my back, holding me closer. I felt safe with Taylor there; a big strong man to protect me.
I felt his breathing slow down. I stared up at him, catching him slowly closing his eye lids. I sighed, and did the same.
Needless to say, that night, my pillow was tear free.