Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 109.

My heart dropped. Everyone was staring, and there he was, kneeling on the ground, staring up at me. Those big blue eyes, so beautiful. I opened my mouth to speak. Nothing came out. Girls were glaring at me, as if I took away their precious Kellin. Finally, he got up, still staring into my eyes. He gently held my face in his hands.

“Please..” He whispered. His eyes practically pleading. My heart was racing. Then, he leaned in, kissing me more passionately than he’s ever kissed me before. There were various reactions, whether it be excited screams, or snide remarks from the jealous fans. Either way, for the moment, he was mine again. I grabbed his shirt, kissing him back. This is all I’ve ever wanted. He was all I’ve ever wanted. Finally, he backed away, catching his breath. His eyes, hopeful. I sighed, and kissed him again. I could feel him smile. My heart was pounding. He gently moved away, leaning his forehead against mine.

“We’ll finish this after, okay?” He whispered. He was smiling, and gently kissed me on the cheek. I bit my lip, nodding. He gently slid the ring back onto my finger, and I watched him quickly run back up on stage. I stared throughout the entire set. He was magical, how perfect he looked up there. How beautiful his voice sounded. He was just incredible. And he was all mine. Then, I looked over at Taylor, sitting alone at the table. My body went cold.
He looked at me, grabbed his jacket, and walked out.