Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 116.

A little while after, he finally rolled out of bed. I sighed, watching him. He went over to the closet, grabbing a towel and wrapped it around him.

“Come shower with me.” He said. My cheeks burned.
“No.” I said laughing. He sighed, and looked back at me.
“Why not?” He asked. I gave him a look.
“There are other people on this bus, Kellin. I’m staying in here.” He rolled his eyes.
“I invited you, not everyone on this bus. Come on.” He came over, and grabbed me.
“Stop!” I yelled, wiggling. He laughed.
“I’ll bring you in with your clothes on, I don’t care.” He held his tight grip on me. The others on the bus didn’t look twice as we passed them. Jesse smirked as Kellin carried me into the bathroom.
“There’s barely enough room in here for one.” I sighed. He smiled.
“What are you implying?” He said. He squinted at me. “Are you saying I need to lose weight?” I giggled.
“Shut up.” I sighed. “Go shower.” He took my hand, pulling me in.
“Kellin!” I shouted. The water was cold, and I was still fully clothed. “Ohmygod!” He laughed at me.
“You might as well just enjoy the view, now that you’re in here.” He said. He ran his hair under the water. I sighed. He was right. He turned around, smiling at me, and quickly kissing me on the lips. My heart beat faster.

I was in love with him. There was no denying it. And after today, I learned we had no boundaries. We even showered together. I decided, after everything we’ve been through, it was better not to fight it anymore. I should just appreciate every day I had with him, because for all I know, the next day, he might be across the country. He started rubbing me with soap, clothes and all. I laughed, playing along. I couldn’t think of a time when I was more happy than I was right now. I was with him, I was happy.

What more could I want?