Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 120.

The next day the boys spent their time on the bus, playing video games, stuffing their faces, and sleeping. It was their night off. And we decided that tonight we’d all have a relaxing time at the beach. They worked hard, they deserved it.

Kellin was sleeping out on the couch. I peeked out from behind my laptop. He was so cute, so peaceful. I smiled. Then Jenna walked in. She quick stopped her self in her loud entrance. She came over to me.

“I’ve.. been kind of bored around here.” she said “How about I give you a makeover?” I looked up at her. She was excited about the idea. Jenna was your typical girly blonde. I sighed, deciding to humor her idea. I wasn’t doing anything anyway.

”..Sure.” I sighed, shutting my laptop. I could tell she was excited about me not putting up a fight. She brought me into the back room.

“I’m just going to be overly dressed for a night at the beach.” I said, sitting down on the bed. She smiled at me, not saying a word. I let her experiment with different colors, different shades, sparkles, no sparkles, lip gloss, lipsticks, and then my hair. She did a variety of up-do’s and gentle falling curls before she finally settled on one look. By then it felt like I had been sitting there for hours. The bus had stopped a while ago. I just wanted to go outside and be with Kellin. We haven’t had a romantic night in a long time. This was my once chance, and I was getting my hair done.
I looked in the mirror. My jaw dropped. I looked gorgeous. My hair in a perfect messy bun, with my eyes smokey, popping, and a light shade of lipgloss. I looked.. not like myself.
She came over and stood next to me in the mirror.

“You look beautiful, Jess.” She said quietly. She smiled, gently placing the fly aways into place.
“Too bad I’m this dressed up, with no where to go.” I sighed. She smirked, handing me the dress. I looked at her confused.

“Put it on..” She said. She smiled, and left the room.

What was going on?