Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 126.

The next morning, I quickly got up and went into the bathroom. I was sure I was right on schedule now.

Still nothing. I looked in the mirror and sighed. Maybe it was just running a little late. That was normal, right?

I pushed my hair out of my face, tying it in a tight bun on the top of my head. My ring caught the light, causing a rainbow glare across the mirror. I smiled. It was beautiful in every way.

We were finally married. I was married to my best friend; what I had always wished for. I splashed my face with cold water, in attempt to wake myself up. It was no use. My back ached and my feet hurt, and I had the worst headache.

I went back into the bedroom, and crawled under the covers. I felt Kellin's arms wrap around me, pulling me up against his chest. I listened to his heartbeat, feeling it gently pound through his chest. I kissed his neck. He moved at the touch.

"Mmm.. good morning, my beautiful wife." He said, holding onto my tightly. I sighed, smiling like an idiot.
"Good morning" I said, as good as it could possibly be with the pain I was in. Kellin seemed perfectly fine. Of course HE was.

He looked at me, smirking.
"Rough night?" He said. I shoved him.
"Shut up." I said. He giggled, pulling me closer again, kissing all over my face.
"Kellin!" I yelled, only instigating his further. He sighed.
"You're so pretty." He said. I felt my cheeks burn.
"You don't have to lie to me." I sighed. He smiled, gently kissing my cheek.
"I don't have to lie about that." He said. I smiled, gently running my fingers through his hair. He was perfect, and finally all mine.

"So, where's the show tonight?" I asked. He sighed.
"Albany." He said, scrunching up his face "So, we've got some driving."
"That just means more time you get to lie in here with me" I said. He smile, kissing me again.
"There's perks to everything." He said. I smiled.

And for the first time, I got to say that I enjoyed laying in bed the entire day with my husband.

Until an upset stomach had me running for the bathroom.