Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 131.

That morning I was greeted by Kellin gently stroking my hair, staring down at me. His sweet smile warmed up my heart.

“Good morning” He said, kissing my lips. He then leaned down, kissing my stomach. I giggled.
“Good morning” I said. He sighed, leaning on his hand, smiling at me. I couldn’t help but smile back at him. I had never seen him so happy before, so full of life. He was so excited, and that only made me that much more excited.

He moved his hands up, gently placing them behind my neck, pulling me into a series of kisses. I felt my heart beat faster as I kissed him back. I could get used to this every morning for the next few months.

“So, how’s mommy feeling?” he said, gently rubbing his hand over my stomach. I placed my hand on his. He was warm.
“Fine” I sighed. He smiled, kissing my cheek.
“So, we’re off today, I was thinking, maybe we could go baby shopping.” I smirked.
“You want to go baby shopping already?” He smiled at me, nodding. He was so excited to be a daddy. I gently ran my hand up his shirt.
“If that’s what you want to do..” I sighed “I’d love to.”
He was beaming. I never imagined him being like this. But, he was thrilled. They told him we’d never have kids, and now I was having a baby. It was a miracle, and he was enjoying every second of it.

As was I.

I received more kisses and foot rubs than I could keep track of. He treated me like royalty. I could barely lift a finger without Kellin coming to my assistance. But of course, I wasn’t complaining.
“So, you still want a baby girl?” I said. He nodded.

“I’d love to have a daughter.” He said quietly. I sighed.
“You’re gonna be over protective..” I said, looking out the window. We were on our way to the store, hopeful to the things we could find for the new addition to the family. He giggled.
“Yes, I will be.” He said.

I looked over at him. The sun shone brightly on his face. His dark sunglasses covered his eyes, but the sun made them shine behind the lenses. He kept a slight smile on his face throughout the drive. With him being out in the sun more since the tour started, more of his freckles were coming out. They were so cute. He was so cute. I could only imagine how our baby would look.

I had prayed just like him.