Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 138.

Kellin’s P.O.V

I made my way back to Jess’ room, quickly trying to clean up my face. I walked in, she was curled over, wrapped in her blankets, facing the window. I went over and crawled in bed next to her, wrapping my arm around her, pulling her up against me. I heard her sigh.

“She’s beautiful.” I said. She rolled over and looked up at me.
“S-she?” Her eyes filled with tears, but she gave me a smile. I sighed, gently kissing her forehead.
“It’s a girl.” I said. She hugged me tight.

“B-but.. what’s wrong with her?” She asked. Her eyes were wide, and sad. My stomach dropped.
“She’s not breathing on her own.” I said quietly. Her eyes filled up with tears. I couldn’t bare to see that. I got up and went over to the window. She sat up in her bed.

“W-was it my fault?” She said softly “Did.. I do something wrong?” I heard her voice crack. I turned to her, my eyes now filling with tears too.

“You didn’t do anything wrong.” I said, I went over and held her face in my hands. “You were perfect. You.. you did great.” I sighed, gently kissing her forehead.
“Is she gonna be okay, Kel?” She asked. My heart dropped. I bit my lip.
“They don’t know yet.” I said. More tears began to fall from her eyes. I climbed back in bed, and held her close.

She began sobbing into shirt.