Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 33.

His eyes got wide. I bit my lip. That slipped out. His jaw dropped a little. My cheeks felt like they were on fire. He wasn’t saying anything. I felt like my heart had stopped. My entire body went cold. I just told him I was in love with him. If he didn’t say something soon, I might just throw up. Now that’s exactly how you get the love of your life to fall in love with you. I looked down.
“I’m sorry..” I said, covering my face. “That.. I.. I just..”
He pushed the guitar aside, and gently moved my hands away from my face. Then he kissed me. Hard. I couldn’t control the feelings inside me. I gripped onto his shirt, pulling him over me, and kissed him back. The whole thing was a blur, with a rush that went straight to my head. I tangled my fingers in his hair as he grabbed my waist, pulling me close to him. Every touch felt like explosions on my skin. I wanted all of him.
He backed away.
“Nononono..” I sighed. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer, he was now smiling, leaning his forehead against mine.
“I love you too.” He whispered, gently kissing my lips. I didn’t want this moment to end. I just wanted him. All of him. He gently kissed my neck. I gripped his shirt tighter, pulling him closer. I could hear him giggle. Nothing made me happier than the sound of his laughter; the sound of his happiness. I’d give anything and everything for Kellin to be happy. He backed away. I stared at him. He stared back, biting his lip. I’d love to be doing the same.
“Jess..” He said. “Please.. just be mine.” I sighed, pulling him closer again.
“Under one condition.” I said. He raised his eyebrows.
“And what would that be?” He asked.
“Just kiss me again.” I said. He smiled, and pulled me back in.