Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 52.

I sat outside for over an hour. The longer I sat there, the more upset I got. I sighed, getting up from the porch.
Finally, I saw his headlights come up the driveway, I stopped and waited, wanting to hear how his night could of possibly went. He got out of the car.
“So, how was your night.” I snapped as he opened the door. He didn’t answer. He slammed the door and started walking over to me. “You’re gonna ignore me now?” I said. He kept walking towards me. “Kellin, I’m talking to-” He cut me off. He grabbed my face, pulling me in towards him, kissing me hard on the mouth. My heart was about to pound out of my chest. I kissed him back. This was all I wanted. He tangled his fingers in my hair, kissing me harder. I gripped onto his shirt. He picked me up and spun me around, I wrapped my arms around his neck, then leaning my forehead against his.

“My night was terrible.” He finally said, catching his breath. “Okay? My night was terrible. Do you want to know why? Because I wasn’t with you. Because when everyone there had someone, I had no one, do you know why? Because I was an idiot and left her at home. I left when I told her I would always chase after her. I yelled at her when she was right all along.”
I bit my lip, pulling him closer to me.
“I was a wreck all night.” He said, still going on. “And then your mother told me you went out with Taylor.” My heart dropped. She told him? “And that was the icing on the cake. That made me decide that no one was going to take my girl, all because I’m too stupid to not appreciate what I have.” He kissed me again. I sighed.
“So.. then where were you before?” He sighed.
“Well, if you must know..” He said. He took off his shirt. I felt my face get red, but across his chest read a new tattoo.
“Before “You” I serve nothing.”
I looked up at him.
“This is for you. I just, I want you to know how much you mean to me. You come first to me, now. You’re my first priority. Jess, you’re all I want, and I’m not gonna be stupid and mess this up. I was the one forcing the idea of us being together, and I-” I stopped him. I pulled him closer and kissed him again. I had heard enough. I just wanted him now. My heart was beating fast. I eventually moved away. He looked at me. I stared back, now sensing the desire in both of our stares. I bit my lip, now pulling him to my bedroom.