Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 54.

I was woken up by Kellin shifting under the covers. His face was now nuzzled in my neck. I sighed, gently playing with his hair. I couldn’t help but smile at him. Everything about him was perfect. His eyes. His face. The way he held me. Even the way he smelt. I gently kissed the top of his head. He moaned, then wrapped his around around me, still asleep. I sighed.
Everything about last night was perfect. Kellin was mine. All mine.
I gently traced the letters of his tattoo with my finger.
“Before ‘You’, I serve nothing.” It was beautiful. Everything about this moment was beautiful. I was head over heels in love with him, and he was mine. I had always wondered what my first time would be like, and I couldn’t of imagined anything better. Finally, he woke up.
He moaned, stretching out his arms. I watched him. He looked up at me, his eyes still tired.
“Good morning” he said softly, smiling at me. I smiled back.
“Good morning” I said happily. I felt my cheeks blush. He was still smiling at me. He gently ran his fingers through my hair, pulling me close, kissing me on the cheek.
I looked around. There were blankets and articles of clothing scattered around the room.
“So.. about last night..” I said. He looked up at me, his beautiful eyes wide.
“What about it?” He asked, unsure of where the conversation was going. I stared into his eyes. What I would give to relive last night. He was staring back.
“I.. I mean.. w-what.. what now?” I asked. His face was turning red. He cuddled close to me, gently taking my hand.
“Well.. I wouldn’t of wanted to share my first time with anyone else but you” He whispered. I bit my lip to keep myself from smiling, but he still managed to see. He smiled too. He gently kissed my lips.
“I want to wake up to this every morning..” Kellin said. I sighed. I would love to wake up to a bare Kellin every morning.
“You’re the last thing I want to see before I fall asleep, and the first thing I want to see when I wake up.” He said “I want to hold you, and feel your heartbeat, and just know that you’re all mine, and I’m all your’s forever.”
“So..” I said. I gently ran my fingers up his chest.
“A-about.. moving in together..”