Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 55.

He picking his head up, now leaning on his hand. He was smiling more now than before.
“You.. really want to move in with me?” He asked. He was biting his lip. I nodded.
“Just like we were talking about. We could get our own small place. We could even get a room for Celine.” He smiled, and looked down.
“You’d even want to live with my sister..” He said, he trailed off as he started playing with my hair.
“She’s family.” I said. He nodded. He smirked.
“If I knew sleeping with you would get you to want to live with me, I would of did this a while ago.” He said. I laughed, shoving him. He sighed.
“I’m just kidding” he said sweetly. “But.. I really always.. kinda hoped that it would be you my first time.” I felt my cheeks start to burn.
“You.. you did?” I asked. He nodded, without looking up. I smiled, looking down as well.
“I wanted you to be my first too..” I said quietly. He smiled, now pulling me in close for a kiss.
“And you put up with my morning breath” He laughed. I nodded.
“The things I do for you..” I sighed. He gently touched my cheek, kissing my lips again. I didn’t care if he had morning breath. He was all mine. That’s all that mattered. He could kiss me whenever he wanted. I sighed.
“I love you.” He said. He had beat me to it this time. But it was true. I had never felt a love like I felt right now. I’ve never felt so close to someone. I’ve never felt so connected, and I’ve never had someone who wanted me just as much as I wanted him. It was nice.
“I should probably go get ready..” He said. I nodded. He got out of bed, picking and putting on his clothes along the way. I sighed, and prepared myself to get up as well. I sat up. But soon, he walked over, holding all my clothes.
“Here..” he said, putting a sweater on me. I looked at it when he was finished. It was his. My heart beat faster and I looked up at him. He quickly kissed the tip of my nose, and giggled to himself.
“Get ready” He said “We’re leaving to check out apartments in fifteen minutes.”