Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 56.

I quickly got ready, and went downstairs where I saw Celine sitting at the kitchen table, and Kellin making breakfast. I smiled, and went over and kissed him on the cheek. He giggled.
“Sit next to me!” I heard Celine yell. I went over to see she was coloring in her coloring book. She was very good.
“That looks really good, Cel.” She smiled.
“Kellin said I can be an artist one day” I looked over at him. He was peeking back. He was adorable.
“You definitely could” I said “Never quit” She nodded.
“That’s what Kell said.”
Kellin brought over a plate of bacon and eggs, and poured all of us glasses of orange juice.
“Since when do you all of a sudden like to cook?” I ask. He smiled.
“I figured I would have to learn for my family one day.” He said. He was blushing. “And I’ve had to cook for Celine all the time.”
I ate, and it was delicious. I looked up at him from across the table. His hair was a mess, he looked exhausted, and to me he was still perfect. He looked up.
“Is it good?” He asked. I nodded.
“It’s delicious” I said. He smiled, and continued eating. His smile was contagious. I got up to bring my plate to the sink, stopping next to him, and kissing the top of his head on the way. I heard him giggle. He was the sweetest thing in the world.
He got up, and put his plate in the sink.
“When are we leaving?” I asked.
“I’m gonna shower quick.” He said, wiping his face.
“Okay” I sighed. He stopped, then picked me up, and put me over his shoulder.
“Kellin!” I shouted. I heard Celine laugh.
“Correction.” He said, walking up the stairs. “We’re gonna shower quick.”