Status: enjoy.

Postcards and Polaroids

Chapter 57.

“Kellin! Put me down!” I yelled. He laughed, bringing me into the bathroom. “Put me down!” I said again, finally, he gently placed me on the ground. Before I could speak, he gently took my face in his hands, kissing me on the lips. He tasted like breakfast. I sighed. He gently rubbed his nose against mine, quietly laughing to himself. He was the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.
“I’m not showering with you.” I said. He laughed.
“Suitttt yourrrsellffffff..” He sang. I sighed, rolling my eyes at him. He took off his shirt, throwing it in my direction. It landed on my head.
“Kellin” I said, scrunching up my face. He smiled, then went behind the shower curtain, throwing the rest of his clothes over. He was teasing me.
“There is plenty of room in here for twoooo..” He said. I shook my head.
“I’m not showering with you.” I said. I heard him giggle as he turned on the water.
“Then go get ready” He called out “You look like you had a rough time last night.” He laughed at his own joke. My cheeks burned.
“Shut up” I said, getting up. He opened the curtain to stick his head out. His hair was soaked and slickly pushed back. He looked handsome.
“Come here” He said. I hesitated, but went over. He gently kissed my forehead, then shut the curtain. I sighed, but couldn’t help but smile at him.
Nothing has ever made me as happy as Kellin.